23

Reyasha was the youngest princess of Al Caden Empire. An isolated country with a puppet Emperor. Since Princess Reyasha was an infant she was bound to be tied with political marriage. Her mother was a mere concubine and was in the lowest rank.

The Princess grew up with no love and sympathy. She was built with hatred and indifference however even with her cruelty and courage, she doesn't have power to defend herself. She was forced into a disgusting marriage. After she tried to kill her fiance, she was sent as a hostage in Obelian Empire.

When Reyasha met Theonesse, she was powerless enough to feed herself a dirt. She almost resolved in selling herself for revenge but she still held on her pride as a Princess. She doesn't want to be like her mother who needs men to survive.

"What are you going to do, Prince?" Princess Reyasha who would always refuse to lower her knees even if she died. She was looking straight to Theonesse's eyes with curiosity and excitement.

Theonesse smiled and saw the shadow of the same madness in Reyasha's eyes when he found her dying in the cold palace. She was already in her last breathe but she still sat up straight as if she was only resting with her bloodied dress.

Theonesse back then only nodded and was about to ignore her but then she opened her eyes. She was stubbornly smirking and there was a visible hatred in her eyes but she still respectfully uttered. "I apologize for being here, Your highness."

"It doesn't matter. I don't own this place." Theonesse gently shook his head. "That's why you don't have to be polite, Princess."

"Don't be humble, Prince." Reyasha sneered in disgust.

"Did I offended you? I don't mean it like that. I might be a Prince but this is not my home."

The Prince infront of him was a perfect palace of darkness and light. There are lot of times she can see him being kind but also indifferent. Maybe this is the only way they can survived. They can't be too kind or cruel. Reyasha allowed herself to be sad for awhile after she saw the same loneliness in Theonesse's dark eyes.

They don't have anywhere they belong.

"Griselle."

"Young master." The royal maid appeared suddenly, after making an eye contact with Princess Reyasha she immediately understood.

Reyasha never said thank you for that night but she already owned the Prince, that's why even if she doesn't have deep affection for Theonesse, she will try to help him.

Also deep inside her, she doesn't want to destroy the remaining innocence in Theonesse's heart. She can't always be cruel especially when she finally meets people who she can sympathize with.

"What are your suggestions, Princess?"

Reyasha smiled with obvious ridiculed. "Aren't you afraid i will schemed against your Empire?"

"It is not possible." Grey said with absolute. Falco raised his thumb and winked but Grey ignored him like every single time.

"Thank you." Theonesse took the cup of chocolate from his royal maid but he was still shocked by what happened, that's why his pale hand is shaking.

Griselle was filled with worry but she still remained calm and quietly assisted her young master.

"Kill the current Emperor."

Falco who was calmly drinking tea, choked. He stood up and pointed his finger to Reyasha's direction with anger. "You are insane!"

"Prince! Don't listen to her!"

However, Theonesse suprisingly signal Reyasha to continue.

"You can always build a new Empire with new crowned Emperor. All you need to do is create a mess and blamed it all to the crown. People will always believe what they heard and you have to take advantage of it." Reyasha was nonchantly sitting as if she isn't planning a rebellion and treason infront of the 1st Prince.

"Of course it is only possible if this Empire doesn't have a crowned royal child. Your sister can do it only if she can afford to lose everything." It is clear from the start Princess Reyasha was looking down on Princess Anastasia. Falco was sweating while listening but he still let Reyasha finish her words.

"The sole Emperor in the history who gave rights to slaves. It is only natural the Obelian's citizens will always favor the Emperor."

Theonesse was only looking outside the window but in fact he was absorbing everything he heard.

"The defense of this country will only last for a short time war but it will slowly crumble. There will always be an Allied Empires. Even if Obelian's Empire was the strongest, it is still a single dragon."

"It's only a pity. Your family truly loves each other but that kind of love could not save this country." Reyasha smiled for the first time. "The crown was only one for a reason."

"My sister, We were born at the same day under the same weather. It doesn't matter who will own the crown. I just want them to be safe, do you think it's possible?" Theonesse lowered his gaze. No matter how much time has passed, he still can't hide the fact that he is weak and helpless "Am I greedy for wanting both?"

"I won't kill my father nor my sister." Theonesse rubbed his cold fingers. He has already grown taller and it is obvious even if he is not the strongest, he already improved.

"Can I now ask for a payment?"

Reyasha gracefully put her hand on her chest as if taking an oath. "My pleasure."

"Kill the traitor."