We both have some stuff we wish we could forget..

It had been a relatively short distance to travel on foor for the team. Not many words were excheanged during that time, they just stayed silent and took in the beauty of the city as the mystery man was guiding them to his home. It was so weird to watch a city so alive and so colourful, knowing that there is a war brewing at each corner of the world but it was a much needed 'vacation' for the team if you'd want to call it that. Everyone enjoyed it but most of all, the one who was still blinking around to catch different angles to see the city. To catch glimpses of people talk. A dialect she found really attractive even though she never told that to anyone.

As they all reached the door of a huge building, it was kinda wooden with changes that brought you back to the reality of today. Genji looked at it, reminding him of his once home. The Shimada castle. "Well, this shall be it." He said before knocking on the door, slowly after the door was opened and a woman looked at all of them, the shock in her eyes was visible. "我回來了,我帶了一些公司。我希望他們不會有問題" (I'm back and i brought some company. I expect they won't be a problem?). They had no idea what they were talking about but they just went with it. An enemy of Talon is a friend of theirs at the end of the day. The woman nodded to him and the man turned to look at them. "Well, i suggest you wait in the dining room while i take this whole armory off of me and we can talk over dinner?" he asked and received a nod from the ape.

The lady that let them in guided them to a really big table and they all sat down. The man had gone to his personal headquarters to change his clothes. They either waited silently or a few words were exchanged between them. All of them were busy just observing the place, it called back to ancient Japanese history but still gave the modern vibe that they all have been used too. The table in front of them was big and wooden, on the walls hanged all kinds of paintings. Mostly myths from the history of this beautiful country. 

"So quiet... that's weird. Especially for you... Tracer was it?" the man said with a smile. When they looked at him they were greeted with the same man who had just took out more than half a dozen men of Talon. And to be honest, he had scars from probably many fights that he had given but it was nowhere near what they were expecting. A trimmed beard, black short hair and brown eyes. He was wearing normal 'everyday' clothes. "Well..." Lena said lost in thought while looking at him. And the fact that she was speechless got weird looks from all of the team, even from Genji, that's how you know it was serious. "Hm, speechless. I find that weird and i've only known you for roughly an hour." The man sat down next to Lena and then looked at the rest of the team. "And now i can formaly introduce myself. You can call me Fujin." Genji looked at him "Fujin from the God of wind hm?" And Fujin nodded. "Anyone doesnt like Ramen?" he asked and everyone shook their heads. He motioned to another woman and two more showed and brought plates with foor infront of every member. "Looks like you've worked hard for this place.." Angela said while trying to figure out how chop sticks work. "Our clan was always one of the highest in the country. A few ups and downs but with some work over the years. We managed to get back on top and be 'royalty' as some would say." Fujin said as he filled his mouth with Ramen. 

"Your gear, it reminds me of Samurai.." Genji looked at Fujin, he didnt have a plate since he can't eat. Which had already been figured so no food had been served to him. "Yes, as a matter of fact i am one of the last Samurai, if not the last. Samurai had been hunted for the past couple of years. Most hunts being succesful. Had quite a lot of assassins on my tail." Fujin explained being almost done with his dish. The rest of it passed quietly, everyone enjoying the authentic Japanese food. "Let's show you to your rooms shall we?" Fujin asked as they followed him.

After giving each and every one of them a room and showing them the place so they are a little more familiar with it he was walking towards Winston's room. But as he walked past Angela's door he decided to pay a visit to her first. Knocking three times on the door was answered by a 'Come in' from the blonde. Her accent did intrigued him to say the least. Fujin opened the door and walked in "So... can i ask where you're from?" he said with a smile while leaning against the wall and she was sitting on her bed for that night. "Switzerland. Was it the accent?" she asked with a smile of her own and he nodded. "And what about you, your name is Japanese but your English are very good." the blonde kept eye contact. "Eh, had to leave country a couple of times cause of the clans needs and errands. And beside's i've done my studiying while i was younger." he explained and she nodded "Then, i shall leave you to it. Goodnight and rest well." he gave a small bow and exited the room.