Bounty Hunting.

-Slightly after midnight

Lena and Fujin had been talking non-stop for some hours now, from childhood stories to first responsibilities and they weren't even close to finishing them all. This would definetely happen again and that was something that brought joy to both of them. Angela did look for them but when she saw them out there, so close, she decided it could wait and trailed off to her room. This was the closest Fujin had been with someone in a very long time and he didn't want it to end. That and, this gave a warm feeling inside him. Not the skin to skin contact, not her arms wrapped around his, just her being there for him and him being there for her. Just that, everything else was a bonus. Slowly she drifted to sleep right there, her head leaning on his shoulder. His own slightly leaning on hers, he didn't do much that day  but it was indeed, a very tiring one. The Samurai could smell her hair from that angle, and it was a smell he wouldn't mind breathing in 24/7. After some thought he got up and carried her bridal style back into the building. Fujin tried getting inside her room but there was a code, of course. He didn't have time to put up his one code yet. He stared at the door for a minute or two before taking her inside his room. Luckily Overwatch was getting funded by the goverments so the room had more than enough space, he let her down on the double sized bed gently then he tucked her under the covers cause the cold was starting to get out of hand. Then he took one of the pillows and moved himself to the couch of the room and laid down there. Pulling a blanket over him and letting his eyelids drop down.

-6 am

Fujin's eyes slowly opened and let the first dim light inside. His right arm was numb due to sleeping on it, now he wasn't going to lie sleeping on the couch was something that he did way back when he was a kid and not now that he is a grown up. He never remembered it to be that uncomfortable tho, probably cause when he was a kid he was way smaller. He sat up on the couch to let the blood run down his arm. "Fuck." a sigh escaped his lips before looking over at Lena who was still sleeping. Half of her was out of the covers so, in autopilot, he got up and put her back under the covers. After tucking her in again he pulled over his own blanket and pulled it over her.  Fujin looked down at the brunette and smiled, her face was so calm and relaxed, so pure... so cute. She was smiling at that moment, part of him wanted to know what she was imagining but that was something he would never know. But eh, better be kept guessing. "It's fucking freezing in here." he told himself whispering as he started looking into his closet for 'heavier' clothes. The sounds were enough to wake Lena up who yawned before sitting half way up and looking around. She thought her eyes were playing games "F-Fujin?" The Brit said while rubbing her eyes The Samurai shot a warm smile at her "Rise and Shine." he said as he pulled a jacket from the closet. "Did i fall asleep out there?" Lena asked as she fell back into the bed. "Yep, tried getting  you into your room but there was a code so i did the best next thing." Fujin explained. A smile formed on her face and a familiar burning feeling on her cheeks. "Well thanks luv, where did you sleep?" Fujin slipped the jacket on and then pointed at the couch "Oh gosh im so sorry luv, it must have been uncomfortable.." The Samurai shook his head and smiled at her "Don't worry about it. As long as you slept well im fine." And she would be lying if she said that she didn't sleep well, honestly if it wasn't for the sounds she might have been sleeping for a couple more hours. Fujin took out his gear and lay it on the couch, coat, hat, sword, boots and the pants. "You going training?" she asked when she noticed "Not training, McCree said he had a job and my guess is anything to close imma need these." he smiled. And truth was that he was curious to see what the cowboy wanted or what he meant by 'job'. But still, he kinda wanted to do something on his second day there so, he wasn't giving it too much thought. "Bounty Hunting." she said sharply and Fujin bolted out of his seat and looked at her which was more than enough to make her burst out laughing. "Wait wait wait, what do you mean bounty hunting?" he asked as he sat on the edge of the  bed next to her. "Like, bounty hunting luv. There's no special explaination to that." she was still grinning. Fujin pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Awww the Samurai is narvous about his first day at work.." Lena laughed and rubbed his arm which got her a glare from said Samurai. "It's not- bounty hunting? really?" she nodded "I mean he's a bounty hunter and an Overwatch Agent." she shrugged her shoulders. "So i guess today i'll be a bounty hunter too..." he took a deep breath in before letting it out. "For what it's worth i think ye'll make a fine bounty hunter luv!" she laughed at him, but he couldn't glare again she was too adorable to do that so instead he just smiled at her and threw a pillow in her face. "What was that for!" she demanded throwing it back at him but Fujin caught it mid air "For... i dont know. Just felt like doing it" he grinned and she glared at him. "Anyways you can go back to sleep it's around 7 am." he got up from the bed and moved over to one of the shelfs taking his flute. "If you're gonna play that you know im gonna stay up to listen.." Lena smiled "That is up to you to decide, not me." The Samurai moved on infront of the big window overlooking the sea and sat down cross legged, brought the flute up to his mouth and started playing (honestly this time, yall decide a song you can imagine he's playing). Lena took the blanket he through over her and walked next to him, she sat down next to him and wrapped it arround herself and laid down on the floor letting the music calm her soul.