A new morning routine..

The next morning found both of them sleeping, Lena ontop of Fujin and needless to say naked. Her head was resting on his torso thanks to her being a little shorter. The first one to let the sun rays find their eyes was the samurai. Who blinked a few times before proccessing what had happened the last night. A chuckle left his lips before he turned his head slightly around to see the time, 9 am, and he didn't want to get up, who? Fujin didn't want to get up. 

The movements caused the Brit to slowly open her eyes and shoot a look at Fujin by raising her head "Goodmorning beautiful." the samurai smiled at the woman on top of him "Your skin is way too soft for a warrior." she blurted out and Fujin looked her raising an eye brow "Which cream are you using?" they both shared a good laugh. Fujin noticed some blood stains on the sheets "Did you scratch my back that hard?" he gave her a smirk and got one in return as well "Not my fault you were that good." Lena moved off of him and laid down next to the man "Could say the same to you.." Who knew that someday Lena and Fujin would talk about the sex they had last night, that's right, no one. 

"What are your plans for today?" he turned and laid on his side and pulled her close against him "Mhm, whacha wanna do luv?" Fujin's eyes wandered away for some seconds, from her eyes to the ceiling and then back to her own orbs again "Take you out for breakfast." he smiled and Lena almost jumped out of the bed. "You would do that?!" she yelled and he slightly stood up taking in the view from the window. "Lena, you will never trully know how much you deserve eveything that i give you. And i wish i could give you even more." Fujin smiled at her before he stood up stretching that's when Lena jumped out of bed and hugged him tightly. "How about we get dressed now?" he asked cupping her chin making her look up at him. Her eyes lit up, it kind of scared Fujin seeing so much excitement in her eyes cause she had a large imagination like she proved to him last night. "Only..." she put her finger on his nose and looked into his eyes which caused the man to raise his eye brow at her "If you take a shower with me." 

A while after splashing water in each others face, putting shampoo and rubbing each other and a load of skin contact they got out of the shower. Fujin was quick to get ready while Lena haven't finishing drying her hair. Fujin leaned against the doorframe chuckling at how hard she was trying. "Wot you laughing at?" the brunette glared at him "I'm trying to be good looking for you." the glare pointed right at him. "I love your messy hair Lena." he smiled at her and she shut the dryer off "You do?" she asked "It's one of your characteristics so yeah, i adore it." the woman smiled widely, she wasn't a fan of making her hair as a matter of fact she hated it so it felt really good knowing he loved when her hair was messy. "Fujin..?" he looked at her as she put  her things in their place "Actually i think i want to stay in for the morning.." she smiled slightly at him "So we are ordering something?" she nodded without hesitation "I'll get right on it!" she then proceeded to run out of the bathroom leaving Fujin chuckling to himself for the most part.

The samurai walked into the kitchen and found Lena taking out pans and lighting up the stoves "Thought we were ordering?" he moved next to her "I did order coffee, but you will eat something made from my hands." he kissed the tip of his nose before diving into the fridge. "And what am i going to be eating?" he raised an eye brow as he jumped slightly and sat on the counter looking at her "Since you are here and you took me out yesterday i figured i should repay that and what better way to do that, than to make you some homemade scrambled eggs." She pulled out some eggs and spread the things she needed across the counter.  She begun doing things in the kitchen that Fujin did not understand nor he wanted to really before the bell rang. "Oh shit-" Lena looked back at the door before cleaning her hands on the sink. "What's going on?" Fujin asked coming down from the counter "It's the landlord, he's kind of an asshole as well.." she said making a grimace to tone his personallity. "And what did you do?" She was running around the room searching for something "He wants rent on the 1st of each month, but i haven't been paid this month, not YET!" the panic in her voice was visible, Fujin put his hand on her shoulder getting her attention "Go back in the kitchen, i can take care of this." a reassuring smile was everything she needed to hear, with a nod she went back in the kitchen and continued messing around with the cooking stuff. 

He opened the door "Lena Oxton, you know what day it is!" he was a solid head shorter than Fujin and he was looking in his phone. What really pissed the samurai off was the lack of respect, not even looking at who opened the door. He took the phone out of the mans hand gaining his attention "What do you think-" he stopped when he realised that the person who answered the door wasn't the one he was expecting. "Who are you?" Lena had walked out of the kitchen to listen to the discussion "Her boyfriend." Fujin said not breaking eye contact "Well, i want to talk to Lena Oxton, so get her." the guy said "She's busy." The samurai was being stoic, calm while the landlord was getting angry "She knows how things are. Payment on the first of the month." Fujin was starting to get annoyed, really really annoyed. "Is that a rule in the contract?" he asked "No." the man replied "Then she doesn't have to give you shit on the first of the month." Fujin was about to close the door before the man stopped it. "I'm not leaving if i don't get payed." Fujin glared at him before tossing his hand off the door "Will you leave if i snap your neck?" he growled "Is that a threat, you being tough for her attention?" the man smirked before Fujin grabbed his wrist twisting it "It's a question. And im not being tough, you are trying to act tough." the smirk wasn't there anymore and he was scared at this point. "There are many things i don't like in this world, but i really really hate assholes." He tightened his grip even more "So you will go and let Lena have a break she more than deserves for protecting a waste of skin like you from Omnics by risking her own neck, you got that?" The landlord was more than happy to agree to that, Fujin shoved the phone against his chest causing him to whince in pain. "You're pathetic." he gave one look of pity at him before slamming the door in his face. Lena was right behind the door "He's definetely kicking me out.." she told him "That's alright. You are gonna move in with me in Japan." The samurai smiled at her "Are you s-sure?" she stuttered. "Do i look like i'm joking?" a heartwarming smile on his face that caused her to jump from happiness before jumping on him and hugging him tightly. "I'd really really love that!" she cheered. "How about you get done with those scrambled eggs while i go and grab the coffee's. I'm starving." she nodded before running into the kitchen jumping throughout the distance and Fujin chuckled at how childish she was. 

Hardly twenty minutes later he walked in the apartment hearing music in the maximum volume he could hear it. Lena was busy washing everything she used to make the breakfast and that gave Fujin an idea that brought a grin to his face. He walked up to her from behind and wrapped his hands around her small waist making her gasp in surprise also dropping a plate but he caught it before it hit the bottom of the sink.  "You seem a little shook. You okay?" he asked with a smirk on his face, her breath calmed down "You're... horrible." she sighed "I didn't really mean to scare you." he kissed her right cheek "What do i have to be afraid off when i'm with you." He liked what he just heard, knowing he makes her feel safe was something he sought to do. "That's right. I'll always come back to you and always be there for you, no matter what." She knew there was only one thing that could tear them apart, death. But she believed that not even that was strong enough to tear a bond like theirs apart. "How about you get those eggs on the table, i really am starving." Lena nodded before Fujin walked over to the table and sat down.

-----------------------------------------

A short chapter with not too much stuff going on cause, i really didn't want to put much into the vacation they are having. New chapter will be up in two days, at least i want to belive so, take care everyone hope you enjoyed.