The night is young.

<<Have a wonderful holdiday!>> Fujin read on the notification box on his phone. A message from Angela, he was sure that she meant every word of it and he replied in a similar manner. "Whatcha doin' there luv?" the brit asked as she sat in the seat next to him "Angela messaged and wished a wonderful holiday." he slipped his phone back in the right pocket of his jeans. He looked kind of zoned out before she cupped his chin and made his eyes meet her adorable orbs. "What's wrong?" Lena asked "I just thought that this was some time off for us both, no overwatch stuff.." he looked over to two seperate bags each one containing their field gear. "That's just for the slightest chance we will run into trouble, trust me i want time off as well. If i can help it i promise we won't wear those at all." Fujin nodded at her giving a smile, after all when Lena Oxton was infront of you how could you say no to her. "So what's our first stop?" Lena smiled widely at him "My apartment." then she proceeded to sit down on the pilot's seat continuing the trip.

-Upon entering Lena's apartment.

It was similar to the room she owned back in the Overwatch base the only difference being that this was an entire apartment designed to her taste. "What do you think of it..?" she asked kind of anxious about his reply, she really wanted Fujin to like the whole apartment. "It definetely shouts 'Lena Oxton' i can tell you that much." the samurai gave her a smile before dropping their bags at the side of the bed. "Yeah, always wanted to add some more stuff but income from the Overwatch project ain't that good y'know." Fujin raised an eye brow "Like what?" the question was music to her ears cause she just had so much stuff she wanted to put in this house. "First, a poster or two, a painting or something on the wall there." she pointed at the wall above the TV which was naked indeed "Then a bigger TV and maybe a console with it, but that's too much money." she shrugged her shoulders and Fujin smiled at her. "You planning to go shopping some time?" Lena's head snapped to Fujin's direction. "By some small calculations we will, but i only need a few clothes.." she smiled at him "Come'ere." The samurai sat on the bed and patted the seat next to her but she just climbed on his lap. "We will go out, and whatever you see and you want you can buy okay? That's before we go out for dinner tonight, hm?" she was staring in his eyes, it was like her brain shut down, ther was no blinking no responses. "Hello, Lena you there?" Fujin gently tapped her forehead with his finger causing her to snap out of whatever she was having. "Fujin, that's- you dont have to." she stuttered to get words out the correct way to form a sentence "Hush, my girlfriend get's whatever she wants. That's one of the two rules." she smiled widely at him "And what's the other?" she rested her forehead against his "You keep loving me." a smirk formed on both their faces "That's never gonna change luv..." Lena gave him a peck on the lips. "So... you know the place, i think its for the best if you lead the way and make the reservations.." Tracer blinked off her lap and infront of him saluting "Sir yes sir!" she said as she blinked over to the phone that was on the drawer by the window which revealed the entire view of King's Row. Someone could swear that there was no war, no terroristic events in cities like these, they would be wrong... so wrong.

Two hours after they were in an electronics store "Luv that's a bit too much no... it's 146 inches and its expensive as well.." she rubbed her upper hand "Do you like it?" Fujin smiled at her and she nodded "Then we're buying it. Can you have it delivered?" Fujin's attention swifted to the cashier "Of course sir, address?" Lena then procceeded to give her adress. They walked out and had just spent over 2000 in electronic devices "You sure about that..?" she asked him again afraid she was being too much. He took hold of her hand as they walked down the street heading to buy some clothes that Lena wanted "You never really had the ability to just go out and freely spent money hm?" she shook her head "Then you'll need to get used to it." Fujin squeezed her hand slightly and smiled at her "Did you make a reservation somewhere?" she nodded, and thankfully she didn't hold back at the ratings, it was a restaurant she always dreamed of going there once she grew up. And now her dream was about to be fulfilled.