Two roads meet forging a single one.

Both of them spent most of that night just thinking about what had just happened, they didn't need sleep nor rest. They were at peace but it was still seeming unreal the fact that they were now indeed involved romantically with each other. Lena had her back turned to him and was pulled against his body by Fujin, who had his arm around her small torso and it ended his his finger interlaced with hers and he was rubbing her finger with his thumb. Needless to say she had that characteristic big grin on her face looking at his hand and she couldn't believe it that something like this was happening. Tracer never thought she would find love because of what she was doing, it was dangerous and people could get hurt. But with Fujin she felt at ease knowing that he is the most hardened bastard around, might have a few problems but if he has to fight he will fight, and he will win.Plus she felt protected when she was around him, especially now with that flaming sword thing he did that day which she intended to ask about but in the morning. 

In Fujin's head there was one image, the woman laying next to him and he loved every second of it, Lena was the woman who made him feel loved, wanted and human. Back where he came from he was either wanted for being a demon of a fighter, a Takeda or a Clan leader. But she wanted him for being Fujin, something that he had never felt before. He loved every moment he could touch her, feel her, talk to her, be with her. Now he got something to hold onto, something he never thought he would have, love and affection.

As the morning sun rose Lena giggled slightly and got the full attention of Fujin "What's funny?" a smile forming on his face from hearing the melodic voice of hers "Just seems unreal, that's al'." after that the woman turned around to look in his face and smiled "Your morning face is cute.." Lena let her head lean forward so her nose touched with his "You are cute in general." he shrugged his shoulders as much as he could cause of the matress "Can i kiss you?" there was a big grin on her face when she asked that "Pretty sure you don't need to ask for permission about that anymore.." At first there was the thought of being weird since this was the first time he was being so intimate with anyone but it was coming off naturally and he didn't mind at all. "You will wish you didn't say that..." before Fujin could ask what she meant she attacked him with kisses all over his face and just like that he understood what she meant, he was in for a treat. "Lena.." she stopped when she heard him in his usual serious tone "I-" he stuttered, she had already figured that he had trouble being genuine with words and she figured that a smile could change everything and she did give him just that "Thank you." after that it was his turn to lean in and kiss her and she returned it, so sweet and smooth she could do that forever and not get tired of it. "You think we should get up..?" the samurai asked and Lena nodded, usually she would want to stay in the bed and cuddle under the seats on the warm matress but it was different now, she wanted to get up, she wanted people to know that he was now her man and she was his woman. She wanted them to know that there was a power couple in Overwatch but most of all she wanted to be with him out there, because this wasn't like her old routine anymore, today marked the start of a new journey that they both would walk together. 

He sat down on his side of his bed and took a breath in, Lena crawled on the bed and came behind him wrapping her arms around his neck "Everything alright luv?" she asked as she rested her hair on his muscular shoulder "Yeah, just... this really happening?" Lena smiled and gave a kiss on his cheek as her answer before sliding off the bed and off to the closet adding extra sway on her hips and Fujin chuckled. She knew he noticed and she loved it. "So... from now on we sleep together..?" They knew there would be some akward small talk but they would get through it, every start is rough in its own way. "I'd love to." she pulled a shirt over her head and gave him a smile "But which room are we keeping?" he raised an eye brow "The one you like most." she said simply "I love this room, everything reminds me of you. But you like the other one too." he got up and slipped his shirt on before pulling his pants up. "We can always just keep both you know, this one for sleep and the other to chill and stuff cause you do have a better view than mine i will admit." she finished dressing up when she pulled her chronal accelerator over her head. Fujin nodded, it was the best solution and he didn't have to move too many things over to her room. "Then it's settled, i'll move my things here when we're done eating." The door opened and the man let her walk out first like a true gentleman and they both walked the hallway holding hands.