Scars don't heal.

The sound of wood clashing against wood echoed through the training room and the hallway that led to it. As Genji Shimada and Fujin Takeda went head-to-head in training. Behind Genji's mask his whole face was sweaty as was Fujin's. Definetely two forces you do not want to cross. "I like your technique." Genji praised "Likewise." Fujin threw a smirk in there. After some blows Genji managed to throw Fujin to the ground but imidiately the Samurai grabbed his hand and pulled him down with him, both men bolted to the ground breathing heavily. Both bowed to one another "We should do this more. I can definetely improve while sparring with you." Fujin smiled "So can i. And i see no obstacle stopping us from sparring often." Genji again bowed in respect and took his way out of the training room. 

At the side of room Lena was sitting there cause as she said there was no way she would miss that and she was not dissapointed, more than anything she was extremely looking forward to seeing him in the field the next day. Fujin walked next to her and put the wooden sword on the wall from where he took it in the first place. "Did i do good?" The Samurai asked and the woman nodded "I've never seen anyone who could go head to head with Genji." That was a nice thing to know, he knew besting Genji is if not impossible one of the hardest things to do if you are a swordsman but indeed going head to head with him was exciting and definetely he could see himself improving his fighting style even tho he was fighting like a demon unleashed if he had to. "So what else do you do the day before you go out there on the field?" he sat next to her "Just relax and get our thoughts together, don't do anything reckless and all that stuff. Just a regular day you know." She sat up "What are you going to do?" Lena added "First i will get a shower and then i need to meditate. Get my thoughts together before tomorrow."  With that he got up and smiled at her "I better get going. We can catch up later if you want." Lena smiled "Your room in two hours?" Fujin nodded and she went on her tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek after wiping his sweat off of it. "I'll go and see what's happening with Angela then." And just like that they walked out of the room taking different hallways.

Angela heard three knocks on the door, three specific knocks and she immidiately recognized who was behind it. The door slid open and Lena casually walked inside whistling. "What's up Ange?" The blond let down the notepad she had in her hand and looked at the brit "Everything is going well Lena. What about you?" Lena walked over and sat on one chair infront of the table "Well, Fujin and Genji just finished sparring so i just decided to pay a visit."  The brunette shrugged her shoulders "Who won?" the blonde asked as curiousity kind of overtook her "No one but, they went head-to-head and Fujin really held Genji." Lena said still not exactly believing that someone was able to trade blows with the ninja. "That is most impressive..." Mercy admitted "Angela..?" Lena said as smirk grew on her face and the blonde looked at her "What's going on between you and Genji..?" the smirk just widened while Angela almost gasped "Wha-what do you mean?" Lena burst out laughing "Come on, you know you can't hide it from me." the brit said while trying to calm her breathing down "Well, we uh... nothing is going on. We just shared some chocolates.." she stuttered "Oh i didn't know about that, how generous to tell me.." Lena smiled "Then h-how did you know?" she stuttered again "Someone told me." Lena smiled widely and Angela glared at her. "And what about you and Fujin?" Angela said trying to change the subject "We are doing well, i will catch up with him in about two hours." Lena explained "How is he feeling about his first mission tomorrow?" Lena sighed "Nothing too serious... he's gone to 'war' before as you know.." It saddened her someone like Fujin would have to go through so much practically alone but she couldn't be there then... she is here now tho. Angela nodded, she remembered his story and for some reason she was sure that there were things he never told anyone about his past. "Well, i'll have to go now because i'm expecting McCree to be here. I need to check up his new arm." Angela gave a smile to  Lena which she returned "I will go and kill my time then until i go to Fujin's. If you need me i'll be there.." her cheeks turned a bit red "As expected then." and just like that her cheeks were now rose-red and she was smilling like an idiot.