Nothing like your first day.

As the sun rose the dark room lit up, the sunrays lighting every part of the room. Hitting Fujin right in his eyes a grunt escaped his lips as he turned and burried his head into his pillow. The night sleep was a tough one and that was the only reason he wasn't ready to wake up. Fujin felt a light shake on his shoulder that earned another grunt and burried his head deeper into the pillow. The shaking got heavier and he pulled the soft pillow over his head. "Goodmornin' sleepyhead!" that voice and that accent could only be one person. "Not now." he turned his head to the other side. Lena frowned and looked around, she didn't find any object that she could throw at him. Not having any success she sat on his lower back and looked down at him. "Not gonna work Lena. You're too  light." She heard Fujin's voice muffled by the pillow. "C'mon loveeeee" she said and pulled his arm with again, no success. "Not now, still tired." he said and pulled his arm inside. Tracer kept her frown and fell back to thinking. Maybe if she couldnt wake him up maybe she could get him up by making him uncomfortable. "If you dont get up im getting under the covers." She said with a smirk forming on her llips. "Just take off your shoes then." Her eyes widen but she did get under the covers. He was shirtless, could be the temperature. It's not like she sleeps with an entire outfit on. She stood there, his right arm against hers, they stayed like that for about a minute or two before her eyes lit up. She wrapped her arms around his own "Im NOT gonna get up even if you get naked right now, just so you know." he said starting to get slightly annoyed. And then she did it, she blinked both of them out of bed. "I..." he frowned and glared at her who gave him a big smile "I know, i love me too now get ready!" she moved on and looked out of the window enjoying the good view. He looked at her and noticed that she had her suit on so he did the same, leaving the sword and the hat behind. Fujin walked next to her and stared at her enjoying the view. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful. "You know the view is indeed gorgeous." he leaned on the edge and said that looking at her. She nodded "Now that's the Fujin i know..." she stopped "For a day.." she just shrugged it off and continued "Let's go grab some breakfast now shall we?" she was all cheerful about it. Fujin questioned what time it was, he had a split second to look at the digital clock on the bookself of his room, 11 am, 'well... fuck' he thought. "So that's why you're so cheerful.." he smirked at her and she looked at him raising an eye brow. "It ain't an early morning.." he kept the same smirk and she glared at him. Fujin tapped her on her shoulder and the smile made its way back on her beautiful face.

"S'here we are luv. Every morning we come here and we catch up, get food, drink coffee, i think there is tea but im not sure.." Fujin chuckled as he opened the door and let Lena walk in first "What a gentleman" she squeezed his cheek earning a glare from the boy. Walking inside he took a moment to inspect the room while following the Brit infront of him, big tables a lot of people, he noticed Angela and Winston sitting about the end of the room. That's where Lena was leading him. They were all happy to see him especially Angela who got up and gave him a tight hug. "Didn't know you were this strong.." he raised an eye brow and everyone on the table laughed. Fujin turned his head around to see everyone on the table. Winston got up tho and started introducing everyone "So this is Reinhardt, big guy with armor if you've seen him." Fujin shook the hand of the older man "It's an honor sir." Reinhardt laughed and said in a thick German accent "Haha, no need to call me sir. We're friends now." the man had a good grip. 'Yup, definetely German.' he thought. "Moving on..." he procceeded to introduce more people. "Jack is currently not here and where is the cowboy..." Winston looked around 'They got a cowboy now?' Fujin was curious to say the least. As the Samurai sat down he felt someone else fill the seat next to him... Lena. She smiled at him as she let down her tray with food and a cup of coffee, he smiled back before she started eating. He took a deep breath in filling his lungs as he was about to go and get something for himself that's when he felt someone sit on his left side.  Fujin looked around to see someone wearing a western-like hat. 'That must be the cowbow..' the man was holding two cups with what looked like coffee. "Hey there partner." the man said with a smirk on his face and a western accent. 'Yeah, definetely the cowboy..' Fujin said to himself and offered his hand for a handshake. The man shook his hand "The name's Jesse McCree." he introduced himself and Fujin did the same. "Now i was told that we got new blood so i took the liberty to get you a cup of coffee as well." McCree told the Samurai who gladly accepted it. As he took the first sip he noticed it was strong for a coffee, stronger than any coffee he ever had. By the taste of it it could've been just coffee with nothing else, no milk nor sugar.