Back to base.

-Two days later

Lena was sitting in her chair in the dropship as Fujin's was empty since he was busy making a call by the backside of the ship. Moments later he walked back and sat down letting his right hand rest on her thigh as he looked at her. "What was that about?" she pulled both her legs on the seat getting on there cross legged. "Talked with some of my people about moving your stuff out of your house and getting it to Japan." he smiled at her and her eyes lit up "Seriously?!" she exclaimed and he nodded as she smiled. He leaned back against the seat and closed his eyes for a bit taking in the silence before Lena's beautiful and melodic voice broke it with a slight almost whisper. "Fujin..?" this caused the man to slightly turn his head towards her and nod at her "That day on the field, what was that thing with the fire you did..?" she put her hand over his and a chuckle left his lips "The best way to describe it is... it's like Genji's dragonblade. A technique passed through the generations by the Takedas." Her mouth made the 'O' shape as she took in the information and nodded. "By the way.." she said with a smirk that Fujin could 'hear' and raised his eye brow slightly at her "I totally thought you would hit my landlord." a slight laugh escaped her mouth and so did Fujin's. "In my days as a warrior i've learned that there is always another fight Lena, finding it proves nothing." he said before leaning back again. "You and your wisdom bollocks." she stuck out her tongue at him before doing the same and leaning back against the seat still thinking about his words. He was right tho, and she loved the fact that he was so wise having only twenty-six years on this earth, but those are worth a lot more than just twenty-six. 

Upon landing he carried out the heavier bags leaving some very light stuff for Lena to carry in their room. She said that she would put everything back in place so he could go out and enjoy himself and she would join him eventually. Fujin walked out of the room and as he turned around in the hallway he bumped into non other than the cowboy himself Jesse. "Howdy partner." he tipped his hat before both men exchanged a fist bump "How did the days off suit you?" McCree looked at him with the usual and characteristic 'McCree' grin, that's what Fujin called it at least "It was amazing honestly. Some much needed time alone with Lena and just no worries on my head." McCree nodded "So you're ready to get down to business?" he punched the samurai slightly on his arm "I sure am, partner." he used his best western accent to mock McCree which just ended having both of them laughing uncontrolably outside of Dr. Ziegler's office. So much to the point were both of them had fallen down to the ground and punched the floor from laughter, it didn't take too long for the one and only Angela to open the door to see what all the fuss was about only to just stand there stunned by what she was seing. "H-hey Ange-e-la.." Fujin said between single 'tight' breaths and laughter. "I really don't know if i should kick you or run tests on both of you for drugs..." Fujin let his back hit the wall as he regained his breathing "N-no, we are good.." the samurai breathed while Jesse got up "Anyways, i'll catch you later." he gave a last chuckle before he walked off. 

Mercy looked at the ground where Fujin was sitting against the wall his hand resting over his belly going up and down with each breath. "Will you camp here or are you planning to get up?" she glared at him "Yeah, right, right." He chuckled before he launched himself on his feet and looked a little down at her since she was just half a head shorter than him. "You're guite tall." the man commented and raised both his eye brows. "Or you are quite short, it's all a matter of prespective Fujin." she walked inside and the samurai couldn't help but notice the missing joy in her stepping. Which caused him to become suspicious as he walked inside her office. "What's wrong Angela?" she stopped and looked back at him "What do you mean? Everything is going good." the blonde shrugged her shoulders. "You might be a doc but i can read body language. Something is troubling you." Fujin shot a smirk at her before he leaned against the wall beside the window as the sun shined right infront of his feet. "It's Genji..." she intensely rubbed her forehead "I can't understand if he wants us to be more than..." she threw her hands infront pointing at nothing "More than what we are now." Mercy lowered her glasses to squeeze the bridge of her nose. A chuckle left the samurai's lips "Just give it time Angela." he looked at her "How much more?" Did she sound... desperate? "Angela, most of us have a lot of problems. Genji sure does, we have problems expressing how we feel. I know i did, i still strugle with that every day. Just be patient and the endgame will be worth it trust me." He smiled at her before she let out  sigh. "What about you and Lena?" Fujin looked out of the window admiring the beauty of the sun splashing over the sea water. "How was the little adventure?" she slightly tilted her head to the side "Good, amazing. I fell... recharged." he smiled not taking his eyes off of the view. "You're growing." that one made him snap out of the trance and look back at the blonde with a curious look in his eyes. "As a person. Like she is, i've known her for quite some time but now she is more, alive." The edges of his lips formed a slight grin as he shook his head. "You have no idea, anyways doc. Can we have a quick check on my shoulder. I think it got busted hard on the mission." she motioned for him to walk to the infirmary before she followed shortly.