Halloween Party (Special)

The movie night wasn't totally a disaster... maybe a little bit. Fujin and Lena's interactions weren't much but she was sitting on his lap while watching the movie and Angela with Genji... well, they had some interactions which were kind of akward but Fujin and Lena did their best to make them feel as comfortable as they could.

-Fujin and Lena's room

"That honestly could have gone worse." Fujin said as he changed into his new bought pajama pants that his lovely girlfriend got for him as she did the same. "Yes, think they will end up together?" the bri asked and put on her tank top and slid under the covers. "We did, so everything is possible." The man chuckled and walked over at the stand were his suit was waiting. "You know part of all of this doesn't seem real still.." he smiled at it and put the sword back in its case since it was brought to the base by Angela. Lena smiled at him too "Which part?" The samurai looked at her "All of it." and with that Fujin walked over to the bed and joined her under the covers. At this point it was like a every night ritual, whenever he would get under the covers she would scoot all the way against him and force to lay her head on his bicep. And he would always love it no matter what. "Good job today.." Lena whispered as she rested her hand on his chest. "Thank you, mission went as smoothly as it could." he chuckled "I'm talking about everything.." she kissed him on the cheek before she closed her eyes and going to sleep. If he didn't know better he would have tried to get a clearer answer. 

-Hours after the sun rose

Fujin was enjoying a good and comfortable sleep before everything started shaking. Very intense shaking and that made him bolt up "Who- what's happening!" he looked around and saw that the source of shake was Lena. Fujin's mouth was open and he took a very big breath and exhaled after. "Don't do that again, like, never." he pointed at the woman who shrugged it off before putting her finger right into his face. "LOOK!" she yelled. "Lena i can't see shit when you put the phone right into my eyes.." the samurai pushed her hand out of his face and started reading what was a message from someone called Emily. When he was done he tilted his head to the side and looked behind the phone at Lena who was grinning. "What's this?" he pointed at the phone. "Well, we are invited to a halloween party... since you know... halloween is coming!" the same grin on her face and the same glare still on his face. "C'mon Takedaaaa... i know you don't do 'fun' but this once pleaseeeeee, they are all my friends from way back that it has been some years since i last saw them." Fujin kept glaring and she had no other choice than to use the only thing that could change his mind. Puppy eyes. "Don't you even think-" it was already too late, she was looking right into his own eyes with her hands above her chest like a prayer. "Pretty please with a cherry on top.." Fujin blinked in frustration before looking up at her. She smiled widely before pulling him in for a tight embrace and then giving him a peck on his lips. "I knew puppy eyes couldn't fail me!" she threw her fist in the air in a victory pose before looking back at the man. "You know what im gonna say." Lena looked back at him with a grin "Everything's gonna be just fine Fujin." she kissed his cheek. "What are you dressing as?" she asked as she jumped on her feet. "Overwatch Samurai." he then laid back under the covers. "Wot- NO!" she yelled before she jumped back on the bed and got on top of him. "You are not dressing as Fujin." the man could only glare at her. "Watch me." he smirked before he turned on his side and tried to get some more sleep.

-October 30st

"So we will be crashing with Emily." The brit sat next to him as the auto-pilot took over the rest of the flight. "How did you get Morisson to agree for this?" Fujin asked as he crossed his arms over his chest "Well, it's the same as always. Said we can go as long as we will be back if needed." she smiled at the smurai who smiled back. It ended up that he would go dressed as... well... Fujin. "What are you dressing up as?" his eyes met hers as he dropped the question "You will see.." she touched his nose teasingly before she dived into her phone again and started typing God knows what. "This is dangerous.." he looked at her slightly "What?" she raised on of her eye brows. "This, going out and stuff. We are targets." he was now looking fully at her "I know Fujin." the reply was short "But i can't live like that." she was now looking fully at him as well sitting on the seat with her legs crossed. "Like what?" Fujin asked "Like how i used to live, my life used to be so boring, mission-base-mission-base. No time for me, no time with friends, no joy no nothing. And now i found my joy." she pointed at him "I found you, and i can't keep living the same lifestyle. I just can't..." she sighed and looked down. Fujin was unsure of what to say or do, he was getting better at interacting with people but this was something he wasn't ready for. "I just want to look out for you, for us." Lena raised her head only to see that he wasn't looking at her anymore, he had a blank stare that wasn't focused anywhere in particular. "I can't lose you Lena, if i do... i don't even know what's gonna happen." the samurai took a deep breath in and out "I'm weird and im messed up and i know, but if i lose you... i don't think there will be any way i could stay sane." he rubbed his forehead. Lena had her mouth open but found no words to say. "Yeah, okay i get it. I'm paranoid, i'll find a way to fix it.." he got up and walked to the back of the dropship and sat down cross-legged trying to meditate. Lena knew it was no one's fault but couldn't help but feel bad about it just like he was. "I understand Fujin... but i want us to live a life like people, not like prisoners." she sat next to him and took hold of his hand "I know there are risks at that, but what we do, our life is a risk luv. Just trust me on this one." she  smiled slightly at him and that eased his worries, "Okay.." he returned the smile before her face lit up with excitement. "Thank you." The samurai didn't reply, he just squeezed her hand slightly and closed his eyes again returning to his meditating.