Fujin's tough time.

It had been about a month after the whole Halloween events and Fujin with Lena had returned to their basic routine. That being the Overwatch routine, the missions have been getting much and the agents tired. Especially the ones that belonged to the elite force of Overwatch that took on the most dangerous and tiresome duties. One that could most definetely say that he was overworked was Fujin. 

-About 4 days ago.

Fujin had been on double duty that day, having to go on missions both night and day with only 30 minutes of shut eye in between, and that had been happening almost every day for the past weeks. Now the man was capeable to go on many days with little to none sleep but when there is stress in the because of Lena and also the constant fighting. It can weary a man out. 

"Where is Fujin?!" Roared the voice of the outlaw going by the name of Cole Cassidy, someone who had grown quite close with the samurai since the man's arrival. Lena who had spend the night in the infirmary to help Angela and hasn't actually talked with Fujin since he entered the facility about 2 hours ago. 

 "Well then, go and find him. I can't really storm into your room." he told the Brit as he moved his hands in the air as he was getting impatient. It was the day that the outlaw was in charge of the mission and he wanted all of it to go to plan. Especially for the pay he would get. But then again when he thought about it . . . it wasn't like Fujin to be so late, usually the Samurai is the first one to  report for duty. Even when he is not the one in charge. 

Tracer frowned at the cowboy as she stormed in the facility and headed towards the personalised quarters. The young woman would smash the code in the pad that was placed next to the door and got in with fury in her eyes, she hated having to go up those stairs. Even if she was blinking. 

"Can you tell me, ONE good reason you are not-" she stopped talking the moment her eyes fell upon her lovers body laying on the floor seemingly motionless. "Fujin?!" she said before blinking next to him on her knees. 

A groan escaped her thin lips as she pushed his body to see his face. Those eyes she adored more than anything in this world were barely open staring at the ceiling of their room. 

"What the hell is taking you both so lo-" the gruff voice that belonged to none other than Cole Cassidy stopped dead in its tracks when he came across the sighting of a freaked out Lena with Fujin's head resting on her lap. 

"He is breathing, get help!" she shouted turning her attention to the man laying on the floor. The outlaws quick footsteps quickly faded in the hallway as he rushed over to Angela's office to get someone on the case A.S.A.P. 

-About 3 hours later.

A relaxed Angela walks out of Fujin and Lena's room and her eyes met with Lena's that were, needless to say, less relaxed. 

"How is he?!" The Brit wasted no time getting to the point, she was autopilloting at the moment. "He is in a stable condition. He passed out becasue of exhaustion. . . tests showed his body has been working over the normal limit..." The blonde blurted out as her right hand rubbed nervously the upper part of her left arm. 

She wanted to shout, curse, break something. . . but those could wait for now. She wanted to see him. "Can i go in?" she got only a nod from the doctor before walking over to the door. Lena stopped in her tracks as Angela's voice echoed in the hallway. "I will confront Jack about this, just be with him." Angela was not one to mess with when it came to the well being of her collagues.. and Fujin was more than a a simple collague. He was one of her best friends, and well, her best friends boyfriend. That's why Lena gave her a smile. . . as big as it could be anyways before going in the room and shutting the door behind her.

The male was in a visibly better state than before. "Lena..?" Fujin said as his eyes met hers dark circles were hanging under those precious orbs of his. 

"Yes, i'm here luv.." Tracer walked around the bed and laid next to him, her mouth opened ready to speak before her boyfriend cut her off. "You're beautiful." he laid his tired arm on her cheek gently. 

A smile forced its way on the woman's face as she placed her own hand over his, her smooth skin against his rough. "How are you feeling?" the woman whispered and waited patiently for him to gather his thoughts. "Overworked..." the male replied, his voice smooth, almost a whisper. 

Lena frowned at the reply but hid it well, the last thing she wanted at the moment was Fujin to be worrying about her instead of himself. "It's okay. I will deal with all that while you get rest." Just as the man was about to protest the Brit shut him down by giving him one of those looks that made Fujin realise it would be fruitless to argue with her on that specific matter.

Once Lena saw that the Samurai wasn't going  to protest about that she smiled at him widely and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "You should sleep.." Fujin whispered to her, it wasn't hard to realise that Tracer also was a bit overworked, but not to Fujin's extend.

But just like her, her boyfriend was just as stubborn. Lena knew he wouldn't back down from the idea and she decided to go with it. It's not like she would mind a good rest. With a nod she replied "Together." Fujin nodded too. At least something good came out of all of this.

It only took a few moments in each others embrace for both of them to pass out and drift away in their dream worlds. 

-----------------------------------

Hey yo wassup. Uni has been kinda messing me up but im back... well, so and so. I will try and update as much as i can and keep you pleased. Thank you all for reading.