The Last Samurai is joining the cavalry!

After walking Lena to her room for the night Fujin made his way towards his own headquerters. While walking he had this weird feeling in his chest, felt warm, the first time he felt that since that day. He almost forgot what it felt like to make friends. Always so into the clans needs. Always taking everything on his own shoulders and always trying his hardest took a toll on him. Mentally mostly, the worst part is that he has no one to share that burden with. No one to help him. No one except one of the women to clean and take care of the building. She was practically the closest thing he had to a mother figure. She was there when everything fell apart, she knew him since he was a boy and she felt the need to stay there after everything went down.

As he was in deep thought his body went in auto-pilot, he knew the place like the back of his hand so he was walking towards his room consciously. That was until he felt a hand on his left arm, the the warm flesh on his own cold was like electricity hitting him. Fujin turned to look at who was holding him and came across a face he had said his goodnights before some minutes ago. "Mercy.." he said while giving a smile at the blonde. "Well.. friends call me Angela... Lena calls me Ange but that's different.." The first responder said slightly tilting her head. She wasn't used to making friends because of her line of work. "Well then Angela, what can i help you with." The Samurai asked Angela "No, i'm alright. I just wanted to tell you that in the morning i want to have a talk with you, if tha's alright." After that she realised she was still holding his arm so she removed it gently. "Sure, now go and get some rest. Traveling is tough." He patted her shoulder and moved along with his way. 

As he was taking his gear off his bed and putting it on the side he was interrupted by the pressence of someone in the room. "Akane..." He said and turned to greet the older woman, the one who was almost his mother. "Fujin...有人告訴我你帶來了訪客? (I was told you brought in visitors?)" she asked and Fujin nodded. "他們今晚幫了我。所以我想我可以通過提供一個屋頂和他們想要的一些信息來回報他們的好意 (They helped me out tonight. So i figured i could repay their kindness by offering a roof and some information they wanted)". The woman tilted her head slightly "我不知道你是一個需要幫助的人。(I dont know you to be one who needs help out there.)" Fujin gritted his teeth mainly cause she was right. "你太了解我了 (You know me too well)" he said with a smile as he hanged his sword on his wall giving a good look at it and then hanging the mast on the handle. "所以為什麼?(So why?)" Fujin sighed and sat on the large bed. "老實說,我不知道。他們想要一些幫助,我只是沒有勇氣做我的混蛋,至少今晚沒有。(In all honesty, i dont know. They wanted some help and i just didnt find the courage to be my asshole self, not tonight at least.)" explaining himself was something he hated doing. And after all he didnt like when his choices were being questioned. But Akane was a different story. She could always see behind the high wall of the emotionless Fujin. Sometimes it was nice, others... he hated it. "你知道我信任你。我只是覺得你需要找人談談 (You know i trust you. I just figured you needed to talk to someone about it)". And when he thought that this was over she opened the door again "那個女孩很可愛,短髮的那個。(And that girl is cute, the one with short hair..) Fujin rolled his eyes and wished goodnight to the woman. After that he turned to the side and let sleep overtake him.

Sleep that night was different. Usually his sleeping on his 'toes'. He's always half asleep, every sense of his is active and he always is ready to bolt out of bed if needed. Tonight tho, he found himself deep under the covers, warm and cozy. The candles in his room giving a heatwave, the warmth was visible if anyone could see his face. No particular dream, no thoughts. Just sheer relaxation. 

About 5 am and he found it really hard to get up. He wanted to stay in bed a little longer but he knew he couldn't. After some effort he was up and dressed. Around this time only a few people are awake inside and those don't really have anything to do with him so Fujin's everyday routine is to just enjoy some morning tea alone before getting on with working out or anything of the shorts.