Chapter 6

"I'm not sure if I can do this," Riley said as Maya had looked at her best friend.

School was starting again and while the girls were starting their junior year of high school they also had to cope with the fact of being pregnant. While Maya was showing already a bit, Riley was blessed with not showing too much but with the burning news she had to share with both Lucas and Farkle it didn't make it any easier for her.

"Hey, you'll be fine. You have your 3 month appointment this afternoon and hopefully then you'll find out the father," Maya said as Riley had nodded.

"Okay, let's go," Riley said as the two girls went out of the apartment.

As Maya drove Riley and herself to school Riley constantly thought of what it would have been like if she was pregnant with Lucas's child. A little baby boy named after Pappy Joe would have been amazing to experience especially since Lucas always wanted a son while she and Farkle would have named their son probably something random.

Already being the talk of the show, Maya was all around the school while the news of her pregnancy was announced last week on social media. Riley smiled as Maya got attention while she went looking for Lucas. She saw as Lucas and Missy were talking while neither saw her. She hide behind the locker as she suddenly saw how Lucas grabbed Missy passionately kissing her as she had gasped moving away. Riley exhaled feeling the tears burning in the back of her head as she had now known that a baby would make no difference.

"Maya!" Sarah said as she went towards her causing her to exhale.

"Not another person asking how far are you, when is the baby due, do you have a name, is it a boy or girl," Maya said.

"Lucas and Missy kissed and Riley saw everything. She was close to tears," Sarah said as Maya exhaled.

"I'll go look for her after school. She'll put up some mask until then," Maya said as the school bell rang.