Chapter 9

Riley exhaled as she sat down on her bedroom floor while she looked at the results of the paternity test she had done it came as a huge surprise to her what she else had found out at this appointment. She saw as Farkle came through her window while he sat down next to her as she smiled.

"Wanted to see me?" Farkle asked.

"Yeah, I did," Riley said as she got out the ultrasound.

"Wow, Riley. Wow. So this is why you were so strange yesterday," Farkle said.

"That and seeing Lucas and Missy together kissing," Riley said as Farkle looked at her.

"I'm so sorry, Riley. I know it must be hard on you. You love Lucas and now with all of this..."

"Farkle, he's not the father," Riley said as Farkle looked at her.

Her voice was soft and sweet. Farkle remembered when her voice used to be like that. He looked at her before looking back at the ultrasound in his hands as he put it down on the bay window behind him, pulling Riley into his arms as she smiled throwing her arms around Farkle's body.

"We're young yes. But this is so amazing. And we have the money to raise these children. My parents will be more than willing to help us with the kids whenever it's needed. Riley, I love you," Farkle said.

"Love you too, Farkle," Riley said as she pulled away and saw her father entering the room.

"YOU!" Cory said and Riley looked around her bedroom trying to find Lucas.

"Daddy, Lucas isn't here," Riley said.

"But the impregnator is," Cory said as Maya looked at her father.

"I'm going to kill Maya."