Chapter 12

"Farkle!" Josh said running towards him.

"Yes, Matthews? What's up? How's Maya?" Farkle asked.

"She's doing good. I want to thank you. I know it wasn't really necessary but you saved her and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that," Josh said.

"Maya isn't just Riley's best friend but mine as well. And I'll never want something to happen to her nor the baby," Farkle said.

"Me and Maya want you to be Levi's godfather," Josh said.

"Now that's huge. Of course. I'll be honored. Now I need your help actually. And please don't go and tell your girlfriend just yet. I want to surprise Riley," Farkle said.

"With what?" Josh asked.

"A possible engagement. But I don't know what she likes nor what the perfect engagement would be to her so..."

"Farkle, first of all that's amazing that you want to do something so special for her. And second of all, Riley is a simple girl. She literally doesn't need much to be happy so if you've got a ring propose. She'll be happy with something simple," Josh said.

"I'm going to wait until she turns 18 in April. Then I'm going to do it," Farkle said.

"Excellent choice. Ask Maya. She'll be able to help you. I don't know my niece that well," Josh said.

"Okay. Thanks anyway," Farkle said.