Chapter 10

Walking around school Riley had gotten more and more nervous about the pregnancy especially since she was still hadn't told Lucas and she was also starting to show. She was now 4 months pregnant while she knew she had to tell everyone it was twins as well.

"Lucas, can we talk quickly?" Riley asked as Lucas went aside while seeing Riley had something important to tell him.

"Me and Farkle..."

"Are together. Yeah I've noticed," Lucas said.

"Are welcoming twins into the world in April. I'm pregnant and it's his," Riley said as Lucas looked at him.

"Wow that's huge," Lucas said as he looked at Riley.

"I'm happy for you guys. I have to go," Lucas said as he was off.

~

After school, Maya had said that she and Josh had some big news that they wanted to share with everyone and they even made sure Katy and Shawn were there which was a miracle since both have been extremely busy.

"So, what's going on Joshaya? You were very secretive," Cory said as Maya smiled.

"Little Levi Hunter Matthews is making his appearance in April 2019," Maya said as Riley started to jump up and down.

"Hunter Matthews?" Katy asked as Maya had nodded.

"Hunter is his middle name and I know you guys were very against me not giving him or her my last name but I know he will be a Matthews and that he'll always be," Maya said.

"Either way we are happy," Shawn said as Maya smiled.

"We had also found something out about Riley's pregnancy," Farkle said.

"Miley Hope and Kylie Joy will also make their appearance," Riley said as everyone looked at them.

"Twins? Are you guys serious?" Cory asked as Riley nodded.

"Yes we are," Riley said as Cory hugged his daughter.