Chapter 8

"Hey, you okay?" Josh asked as he walked through Maya's bedroom door.

"Not really. Don't tell me you..."

"Shawn had let me in. What's wrong?" Josh asked as he sat down next to Maya on her bed.

"Riley knows it's Farkle's. It's a Minkus she's carrying. I saw the results of the test when I went to her. I can be miserable and I'll be fine but I hate that she is struggling like this," Maya said as Josh had exhaled.

"Oh! I saw something which I wanted to bring up to you. What do you think of Levi for a baby boy? Levi Hunter," Maya said.

"I like it. It sounds... Unique. What do you think about Aurora then? We can use your middle name," Josh said.

"Levi Hunter Matthews and Aurora Penelope Matthews. Sound like the perfect duo," Maya said as Josh had smiled.

"I know we haven't really discussed that but looks like the kid will have my last name," Josh said.

"He or she is a Matthew. Always," Maya said.

"Shawn doesn't seem too much on the warpath," Josh said.

"He's so naggy. The whole time he wants to know 'how do you feel', 'do you and Josh know what you're gonna call him or her', 'have you found out if it's a him or her'. He's driving me nuts," Maya said.

"He cares," Josh said.