Chapter 16

"Joshua Matthews, what are you doing?" Maya asked as she was blindfolded and being guided along the room.

"Just trust me," Josh said opening a door as he and Maya went inside.

"You ready?" Josh asked as Maya exhaled.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Maya said as Josh took off the blindfold.

Maya gasped as she saw the room that was decorated for their son. Maya had smiled at the decorations and at the theme she and Josh had decided on while she knew it was all overwhelming for both of them.

"Josh, this is amazing," Maya said.

"You've been so busy with exams so I thought I might help out with this one thing for baby Levi," Josh said as Maya looked at him.

"About that... Are you sure about Levi for our child?" Maya asked.

"It's definitely different than what I originally thought we would go with, but I like the name," Josh said.

"What do you think about Noah Joshua for our child? It means rest and..."

"God is deliverance. Are you sure? I mean, I don't want you to just agree with it because of me," Josh said as Maya nodded.

"In what perfect universe does any couple know the name of their child the minute they find out the gender?" Maya asked.

"No one. Cory and Topanga went through ten names before they found Riley. And mine decided on my name when I was born," Josh said.

"Noah Joshua Matthews just sounds right. And it goes with this whole Noah Ark nursery as well," Maya said.

"Josh, Maya and Noah. Yeah, I love it," Josh said as he kissed Maya.