25. Child (PF)

Not my art!

This is actually a chapter from the book that I am making (It will all be published at the same time).

Tommy calls Dream just cause he wants to.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tommy's point of view*

"What do you need now, child?" Tommy gave him a scowl. "Shut up, Pissbaby, I'm just bored" "I guess that's a viable excuse. Now, why were you gone for an entire month?"

My mind went blank, but luckily it filled back up with the already prepared statement. "I already told the stream, bitch boy, you can watch a clip on YouTube later." That was all said with an eye roll. I decided to quickly change the subject. "Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Nothin' really. We were just bored so we started testing out the new mod, we finished a few minutes ago and are recording already." The Gogy answered me. Oh how much joy he's granted me. "Can I join?" I'm wondering what the new mod is. What if it's mini tnt that we have to find to blow each other up? It won't really be a mod but it would still be fun.

"Dream, George? Y'all wanna let the child on" Sapnap the American. Why couldn't it have been Gogy? "Sure, but the stream has to go off. Because, like we said before, this is a new mod and we want to make a video out of it." Before I even said yes, I ended the stream.

"I'll send you the link right now. Just give me a second."

"Yeah, yeah. So what mod is it?" Gogy the napper let out an evil laugh. Should I be scared? Most likely. Do I care? Hell yes. Will I stop? What am I, a pussy? Fuck no.

"The mobs get bigger and bigger for every mob we kill. For example, if we kill a chicken, every future chicken will be bigger but the other chickens that were already spawned will stay the same size. And the bigger they get the more frequent they will spawn."

"That sounds fucking complicated but not complicated." I have successfully confused the others.

I spot a creeper. You know what? I think I'll just kill it. "Tommy, why did you get the achievement 'monster hunter'?" A smirk was plastered on my face. "A stupid skeleton attacked me and was on fire so one hit was all it took." They didn't care because the only thing that would be bad is if they coded in that the weapons they use get stronger. Which, luckily, they didn't.

I go into caves looking for more creepers that had already spawned and the ones I found "Tommy, where did you go? We're supposed to be trying to get to the end, you imbecile."

"Oh shut up Dr-" I got interrupted by Sapnap's scream "AAHHHH!" What a pussy. Gogy would never scream like that. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" See, the Americans are panicking way too much. "CREEPER. BIG. HUGE!" Aww Gogy needs helpQ"TOMMY WHAT DID YOU DO" Sapnap yelled "Nothing~" I said while moving my character and regrouping to the three

I snickered as I estimate how fucked we are because of how big the creeper is

After a few seconds I did my signature laugh and it was louder than all of them shouting. It was hard to breathe for a while and started to choke

"Tommy are you okay!" Dream said while he started wheezing

"Sh-shut up!"

After a few minutes I finally calmed down "Jesus Christ, Tommy, your laugh is louder than your yells" Sapnap says "And he acts like such a child too" Dream adds

The three of them chuckled and I pouted "Guuuys it's not funny! I'm do not act like a kid!"

"Suuuure you don't" Sapnap said while rolling his eyes and laughing

"Sapnap, stop." Dream said "And Why." Sapnap asked mostly curious because Dream teases me the most "Because he's a child and he can't handle it."

"Dreeeeeeeeam I'm not a kid! You're just a bastard!" "Awww, a little kid like you shouldn't use vulgar language like that" George said in a way that made embarrassed because of how much is souded like he was talking to a 5 year old "I can't believe you three are treating me like a child!"

I hate them talking to me like a child but it also makes me feel loved and safe as if I never felt like that before as if the SBI never existed..as if I was their kid

I smile as the thought of the three adopting me comes into my mind

I quickly discard that idea as to not put my hopes up too high but the task is already engraved into my brain Get three dads, well one will have to be mom cause it just has to, by the end of the month

George brought me out of my thoughts "Hey Toms, did you know about the meet up. Because we made that plan while you were taking a break so you might have been left out on it" "Wait, it's not just the SBI plus Tubbo?"

Dream chuckled and said "No, it's going to be the Phil, Ranboo, Techno, Wilbur, me, George, Tubbo, Sapnap, bad, Skeppy, and Schlatt"

A/N I barely see Schlatt in meet ups YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO CREATE A STORY WHERE THEY ARE MEETING UP AND TOMMY AND SCHLATT ARE A JUDGY DUO YEAH THAT'S A GOOD IDEA I THINK

"That's a lot of people, and why are we doing this again?"

"George is about to hit 10 million and I want us all to be there. Plus we haven't met up at the same time and I want the drama" "Dream, you always want fucking drama" Sapnap said

"No fucking shit. Why do you think my script had the most lore bitch." "HEY!" I yelled, interrupting their conversation "I had the most lore. I was exiled, manipulated by you, saved Ranboo, and was locked in jail with you. Many more but I forgot"

"Tommy how did you already forget" "cause its haaaaaaard" "Sap, don't forget that he's a little kid. He can't handle that much responsibility" "Dreeeeeeeeam why are you so mean!" "But dream's right. You are just a little kid. You're mentality is age 7"

"IT ISN'T" I yelled

"Sapnap. Stop lying to him" "Thanks Gog-" "His mentality is just like a baby's" "GOGY WHY" "Well you are clingy and you always want attention oh and you want everyone to do everything for you, kinda like a puppy"

"GOGS SHUT UP"

Dream chuckled and said "Imagine if we could adopt him, then he would really be like a kid to us" Sapnap and George snickered at the idea

..the three adopting me? Do they really want me or was it just a joke...

I laughed along with them to make sure I don't get asked questions "Oh shut up, are you sure you would even want to do the paper word. Huh lazy asses?"

"Oh shut up Tommy. You're the lazy one bitch" "I'M SIXTEEN AND IN COLLEGE. I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME FOR VIDEOS YOU'RE JUST UNEMPLOYED gOgY" "SHUT UP TO-" "George, you're fighting with a 16 year old that is winning" "DREAAAAM"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I like the Dream team being Tommy's parents and them teasing him

Also I am sorry I posted this right now it was an accident :b

Number of words: 1,147