97. ...witchcraft (PF)

In this Ranboo's dad is dead but his other dad is alive. Tommy comes over to hang with Ranboo and the conversation they are having accidentally leads to a sensitive topic

Not a ship!

To me, and millions of others, Tommy is 16 and Ranboo is 17 (Tommy has got to be the baby.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dream's point of view*

Okay, these two look like they're dating but, since the same thing happened with Tubbo and Purpled, it's probably not that. These kids get closer and closer to where they cuddle all day yet it's still platonic.

I hear a certain blonde come into the dining room with a brighter smile than Tubbo's, which is saying something, until he saw something on his phone that made him extremely sad to the point he was slouching.

"Mr.Taken, is it fine if I stay for the night? My parents just texted me that they're on a dare and my brothers are on a road trip with friends and it's not safe to be alone in my house at night... It's fine if you say no, I'll just sta-" "Nonsense! I'm glad we have someone staying here for once. Usually, Tubbo and Purpled's parents won't let them stay so this is a nice change."

He smiled and said "Thank you, Mr.Taken. I will be glad to allow Ranboo help on the assignment for today if you would be able to take it as compensation for your troubles" He's so polite, "Of course! Ranboo is struggling in history and I'm not very good at it myself. It's too bad my husband isn't here anymore, he was outstanding when it came to memorizing past events."

Just like I remember everything he's said...

"Don't worry, Mr.Taken, I'm sure you'll find someone that you will love. Even though you believe no one will be the same, you'll find him. His name is George Not Found, by the way. The first time you met him, he had a baby blue Supreme branded shirt, dark blue jeans, white colored glasses, and was with his best friend...Sapnap. You then fell for him and you just went on your first date at 3 P.M. yesterday. Don't worry. He's the one. He's funny. Plus, he's a Gogy. Everybody loves a Gogy"

...witchcraft.

"Dad, what's he talking about?" I look at Boo and let out a nervous laugh, "Nothing, sweetheart. He's just confused."

Tommy's point of view*

I'm not confused! I was stalking Gogy because Gogy is the best.

Okay, maybe I was stalking Dream because Techno wanted info on his opponent.

.

.

.

What? It's not like I haven't done this for every other one. Dream has just been a constant because they fight all the damn time. I guess I should be thanking Techno, though. I gained a best friend from it.

Also, Techno wanted me to stay overnight. He wanted me to be out of the house for a while. It's fine and all, but he called me a shit head. That's Wilbur's nickname. Mine is little shit and his is emo bitch because one day he wore all black. Big mistake on his part.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Number of words: 526

I'M UPDATING AGAIN! Well, on this account. My other one I've been updating for about a week now. I'm getting back into supernat