89. HOLY FUCK, THIS TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORST (PA)

I have no clue what this turned into but I love it

Royal SBI Au

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tommy's point of view*

When I got report card I was so excited!

Techno and Wilbur always got perfect grades, but I was behind in everything. So, like any other normal human being, I studied and I haven't slept in three days.

I think I'm started to hallucinate but it's fine. At least I hope so...

Anyways, my report card should have had perfect grades, math was the hardest to do because it's pure bullshit, however my tests brought me down a fucking lot.

It wasn't my fault. I just get really nervous and somehow I'm always sick. It's also really quiet and when it's quiet it freaks me out because you can hear every movement.

However, I don't care this time. Because this semester we didn't get any tests! Quizzes are a different story because everybody gossips and it's not freakishly quiet to where everyone can hear me when I sneeze or when my stomach growls because that constantly happens.

But just ignore the shit I was explaining because I got all 100s on my report card, so fuck yeah

Time skip to dinner

I was in a giggly mood all evening waiting for dinner and now the time is finally here. I want to see the look on my brothers' faces when they see that I got perfect scores, they'll be so proud and maybe even say it!

Today is going to be the best day ever.

Unless it isn't.

What'll happen if it all goes wrong?

What if he disowns me?

What if dad doesn't care about me anymore because he already has two perfect sons?

What dad calls me a disappointment?

But that won't happen. They are just what ifs so they won't come true. They can't and this is not the time for it.  I'm supposed to be happy and excited. I have to be.

"Dad dad dad!" He looks at me and for some reason he looks really annoyed. Must be a trick of the light

"Sorry, buddy, but today was really stressful and I want to eat dinner in silence. Is that fine?"

I nod my head to show that I understood.

"Thank you so much Toms."

Dad must be really tired. I should be on my best behavior to make him feel better! But I want to tell him about my grades....

No.

The fuck is that!?

Who. And I am unnamed. Let's just say your lack of sleep has gotten me here.

Ohhh so if you're a hallucination will you be haunting me or some shit?

.

.

.

Hello?

Aw, I was starting to like them...

I use he/him pronouns. Now go back to eating, your brother is already suspicious.

Thank you sir!

Hmmm

I mess with my food until Wilbur finishes and I follow him in pursuit to the evilest room in the castle; The kitchen.