95. We promised! (PA or FWAE)

You'll see soon how it could be fluff with angst ending but also pure angst. It depends on how you want to see it.

(The first part was supposed to be the description until the 'bait' part but then it ended up better this way)

By the way, I put some Greek Gods in the story as nicknames and you can ask what they are if you want to know!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Schlatt was voted as president, Wilbur and Tommy were kicked out. Everyone knows the story. But, instead of leaving, Tommy and Wilbur decided to stand in the same place.

They knew they were going to be defeated.
They knew they were going to be murdered.
They knew they were going to be banished.
They knew they were going to be fighting.

Defeated by Shlatt and Quackity,
Murdered by their family,
Banished from their home,
Fighting against both their friends and foes.

Nothing mattered to them. If they died, if they killed, if they were hurt, if they were fine. Because they knew from the beginning.

They knew since before the election. Since they started their nation.

It was their grand plan!

The plan that led to it all, the plan Wilbur regrets, and the plan Tommy loves.

And, though Wilbur had mixed feelings the day it went down, he knew he wanted it deep down.

Here is how their short story comes to an end, although no one really knows how or when it started.

Why was it man and a child?

A man who just wanted to live and a child who wanted to explore?

Because they were curious. If anything, this was an experiment on everyone to see if someone would be smart enough to not take the bait. This experiment leads us to this small section of the 'show'.

Wilbur with an arrow in his heart while in a middle of a crowd with Tommy smiling while towering above his dying brother.

"DO YOU TWO WANT TO DIE!? WE'VE BEEN ORDERED TO KILL ON SIGHT AND WE WON'T DISOBEY ORDERS!" The brunette laughed, even with the blood seeping out of his mouth as if it were saliva he needs only to smear for it to dissipate. He looked insane, but, then again, when did he not?

"You have no idea how right you are, Tubbo! Well, at least that's what your friends call you. We aren't your friends anymore." He paused to cough again and, understanding there is no way for him to survive this, he smiled.

"We've never really been your friends! We just wanted to see if you'd actually trust someone after the abandonment of you father. It turns out, we were right! You were s-" His blood got all over Tommy's fancy clothes and the latter grimaced at the sight, "so gullible and so easy to break. Wouldn't you agree To-" The blonde had enough.

They promised. It was years ago, yet to them it still felt like it was only an hour ago the promise was made. "Wil, stop talking. I'll make sure to explain. If you continue, the it will be broken. Remember." He frowned and flinched when he tasted blood "But...I don't want y-" The blue eyed blonde sent his brother a look that made him shut up without an ounce of defiance.

"Everyone and everything is meaningless to us. Our father, our mother, our brother, our toys, our weapons, our friends, and our foes. We've never felt empathy, leading us to believe we are sociopaths. There have only been things we have ever cared about in our lives. Ourselves and each other. So we made a promise. One so neither of us lose the only things, people, we love to a third party. We'd lead you all to this moment! To believe we were at our worst. Schlatt and Quackity combining their votes were accounted for. Everything went according to our plan."

When he paused it became silent. As if mother nature was shocked because there wasn't a single peep. No coughing, no pencil, no crickets, and no twigs. It was tense so the teen continued, "Since none of you have recovered enough to ask, I'll tell you all my plan!" A cough was heard, followed by a huff "Our plan".

Thomas stayed still in his spot. He hasn't moved as little as a centimeter since Schlatt was announced president and William hasn't since he got shot.

That is until Hephaestus started pacing around. He gave no warning of this, and those who flinched didn't dare to move an inch. From just his looks, even Nitäl didn't dare to move. Nitäl, the God of blood, an avatar of destruction and woe, someone who was imprisoned outside by forces he didn't know and corrupted them was too frightened to move.

A theory was that Hephaestus' attitude is too ugly to not be frightened when in his presence, but now it is said to be because of the amount of anger leaking out. He tried to hide it, as he did for years, but the cracked container has been broken to the point there isn't enough glass to fix it. Not one person on the server has had this many feelings shoved in like anguish, tears, joy, sadness, and betrayal. Eris was the only one who he could feel safe around.

But this was all an act, so it's not true.

Well, for Lytta, at least. Adicia, on the other hand, had to endure special training in order to act properly. By now she is going insane and it isn't going away.

Adikia suffered injustice by her own sister treating her like shit. Lyssa was acting at this moment however she was never sane. Neither of them were able to get rid of the part in their mind that tries to convince them to blow up their home.

Their solution was t-

"Toms, I don't want you to die. It's almost time and you're only 16!" Tommy, Hephaestus, or Adicia. It doesn't matter his, her, or their name. He frozen in his tracks. Not because he wouldn't accept his brother's death, but the shock of his brother changing his mind. He walked through the crowd right to Wilbur, scaring everyone who he almost touched, with a frown on his face and a sword in his hand.

"We promised! It's not like we can change it now. Plus, do you really wanna die on your own?" It took a minute but Wilbur finally agreed and with that, Tommy put the sword through his own chest.

"Well, tell our father we said good bye! We hope to never see you all again!"

- Last words of Thomas (Tommy, Hephaestus, Adicia, or Adikia,) Minecraft

"Fuck this world and fuck all the people in it! Good bye bitches."

- Last words of William (Wilbur, Eris, Lyssa, Lytta,)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This wasn't that good. It was pretty shit but I spent days on it (Wattpad wouldn't let me edit it for most of the day) so I guess I have to like it

By the way, I had way too much fun with the names. Sadly, all the ones that applied to the two were female so I had to change their pronouns to she/her for a while. And the beginning was also fun to make.

To be honest, this book was originally for me to make books because I get so energized when sometimes I see a title that gives me inspiration but now it is for fun and to have others enjoy it

Edit right before I publish it:

The main reason I thought it was shit was because I never added the 'We promised!' which was the entire story's plot line....oops!