28. "These are your consequences" (PA)

Dream has been a father figure to Tommy ever since Tommy was 6

Now Tommy is being forced to kill Dream because of his sins.

Dream may have hurt Tommy but he still has a good heart, well, at least that's what Tommy believes. And because of this Tommy doesn't want to kill him

So he doesn't

And he is now being punished. He is now ordered to kill his best friend, Tubbo, and if he doesn't he will be exiled again. And they stated as soon as he got back from his last exile that if it happened again, he won't ever come back

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tommy's point of view*

I shakily hold the sword that I am supposed to kill Dream with. "I can't."

"Kill me, Tommy. KILL ME! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I AM INSANE, SO JUST TAKE ALL OF MY LIVES! I WANT TO LEAVE THIS WORLD, I WANT TO LEAVE IT BEFORE ANOTHER WAR IS ABLE YO TAKE PLACE!"

I hug him before he could say anything else to me. "Please...you've been the best to me, don't make me kill you. Plea-" I get interrupted by arms grabbing me and pulling me back from him.

I started crying. "NO NO! PAPA! NO, NO, NO, NO, PAPA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!" I kick my legs to try and get out of the mysterious person's grasp.

I feel a needle poke into my skin. "Pa...pa" and I passed out.

Time skip

I wake up and I'm tied to a chair. 'What the hell?' my thoughts were followed by an easily recognizable voice.

"You should have killed him, he was able to escape and it is all your fault. You will pay the price and it will be blood. Blood has shed because of Dream and the only way to fix it was for his blood to be shown, for him to be executed but then we trusted you enough. So we will have you kill. But not yet. First, we will have you kill someone close to you, someone that you never want to leave, and then...you'll be executed I don't care if you are my little brother. Because right now you are nothing but a disgrace to our family. If you don't kill that person you will be gone again. Forever banished for being a brat, asshole, bitch, disgrace and many more." the person, who I have identified as Techno, said.

I am not fazed by the words about me being the disgrace of the family because of how often it is said, however, kill someone close? Is it Dream? No, he's gone he's already gone.

There are only two other people I talk to. Ranboo and..no. "NO, YOU ALREADY TOOK ME, YOU CAN'T BRING TUBBO INTO THIS!" I try and break the restraints but end up nowhere.

"These are your consequences, Tommy, you won't get out of them this time."

My Point of view is back, bitches*

Tommy's mind starts to go somewhere other than here. He starts forgetting everything that has happened, forgetting about Dream being killed, and goes to a time where everything was even worse than this.

Wilbur, explosion, and hurt were some of the words that raced through Tommy's mind. It was the name that haunted him the most.

Wilbur tortured him and made him go through countless 'Tests' to make sure Tommy was loyal. And every single one of these so called 'tests' had Tommy crying and be on the brink of death that had caused him to have to eat a golden apple.

Then he would be punished for having to use them on such a 'useless piece of crap' and got severe injuries and, yet again, cause him to eat another golden apple. It was a cycle that had once lasted an entire week.

Seven miserable days of getting hurt and then regenerating over and over again.

Tommy had lost hope in family and had resorted to just Tubbo.

Tubbo was the only one who was there for him and not even the betrayal of sending him to exile changed him mind, as it was nothing compared to the horrors Wilbur brought him.

His favorite brother, the one he loved the most, had betrayed him. There was blood, sweat, and screaming. Most of the screaming wasn't from him.

One of the tests he was forced to torture so Wilbur knew how useful he was, Wilbur had decided that if he was going to take Tommy with him when the explosion happened but then Tubbo ruined it.

Tubbo made Tommy sad by not paying attention to him that he wanted to kill himself so he tried but failed because Tubbo saved him.

After that he trusted Tubbo because he had 'Saved' him, but in reality Tubbo just wanted answers to what happened and figured that befriending him was easier.

And Tubbo has never once felt regret. He believed that Tommy deserved it because Tommy was in a position where it was a gamble of whether or not he was dangerous to the community or not.

Tubbo says that Tommy is lucky he wasn't left to die.

But when Tubbo exiled Tommy, he broke. Actually, he was was already broken so all Tubbo did was just crush him into powder.

And Tubbo said, "These are your consequences, Tommy." Knowing that Wilbur had said it before and how badly it would break him.

Now he has given up on everyone. No one, other than Dream, has ever given Tommy any love, so Tommy is now doing to same.

Tommy is now just tied up and ready to accept his fate, ready to accept that he will die without anyone loving him, and ready to accept his fear of Wilbur.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What, did y'all think Dream would save him? Nope.