🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴

Jesse walked into his room to see Tofi sprawled on his bed watching a movie.

"Is it my Netflix subscription you are using to watch that movie?" Jesse asked as Tofi turned to him.

"You really want me to login to mine?" Tofi asked as Jesse nodded.

"Exactly" he replied as Tofi snorted at him.

"Where's Christopher?" Jesse asked as Tofi sat up on the bed while folding his legs underneath him.

"He said he had something to do so he wouldn't be able to come" Tofi replied as Jesse chuckled.

"You realize he's been pretty avoiding everyone since that day" Tofi said as Jesse walked towards his computer.

"Should I talk to him?" Tofi asked as Jesse shook his head.

"Let him be" Jesse replied.

"Where did you go at past 9pm miser?" Tofi asked as Jesse turned to him.

"I went to visit your grandfather's grave" Jesse replied as Tofi opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Why nahhhhhh? Why are you doing this to me?" Tofi asked as Jesse continued working on his computer.

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't use your sarcastic comments on me nah" Tofi complained with a pained face.

"I'm your best friend. Go easy on me abeg" Tofi added.

"Shut up. I'm taking the practice exam already" Jesse.

"You went to see Lolade ehn" Tofi teasers as Jesse grabbed the pen case beside him while Tofi immediately threw his hands in front of his face.

"Don't throw it" he yelled as Jesse glanced at him before dropping the pen case.

"Don't Lolade even know how violent you are? I'm sure you've been deceiving her with sweet talks and gentle voices abi" Tofi said as Jesse turned to him.

"When I finish this exam, you are dead meat"

"You like him that much?" Tolani asked as Lolade shrugged.

"I don't know how much, but I like him very much" Lolade replied as Moni cooed.

"Awwnn... You guys always look sweet together" Moni said as Lolade blushed.

"Jesse is way too nice ,honestly" Faith said as Aisha nodded.

"Past 9pm and he still came? Wow" Aisha said as Lolade smiled.

"Let's stop talking him and let's plan how we are going to read for our exams. We have to do very well, than last term" Lolade said as Fisayo nodded.

"Yeah"

"Lolade" Nifemi suddenly called as Lolade turned to her.

"Huh?" She replied.

"Jesse" Nifemi started as Lolade gave Nifemi her full attention.

"What's wrong with him?" Lolade asked as Nifemi chuckled.

"He had an exam this morning" Nifemi replied as Lolade's eyes widened.

"An exam?" She asked in shock.

"Yes" Nifemi replied.

"Wait,he had an exam and still came to see Lolade that late yesterday?" Aisha asked as Nifemi shook her head.

"I thought they were done with their tests and Jesse said their exams wasn't starting until next week" Lolade said as Nifemi nodded.

"They have indeed finished their tests but the exams Jesse wrote wasn't a school exam. It was the qualifying exams for Helium Competitions" Nifemi said as Lolade's eyes almost bulged out of her sockets.