🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🄵🄸🅅🄴

"Submit your Answer booklets" the teacher said as everyone in the class started standing up and submitting their answer booklets.

Happiness was written all over their faces as they rushed out of the class shouting on top of their voices.

Tolani pulled Lolade into a hug as she started shouting.

"We are in SSS3" she yelled as Lolade burst into laughter while jumping with her.

"Let's take a picture and put it on Instagram" Moni said as Lolade walked towards where her bag was and brought out her phone.

"Where's Aisha and Nifemi?" Faith asked.

"They went to buy pure water" Moni replied.

"They are already here sef"

"Guys, let's take picture" Moni said as Nifemi and Aisha rushed towards them to join them to take the pictures.

"All the pictures are nice o" Tolani said as Lolade nodded.

"What are we doing for the holidays now?" Fisayo asked as she folded her arms.

"We can't street hawk again. They've already banned us" Moni added.

"We'll surely find something to do during the holidays" Aisha said.

"For now, let's just enjoy abeg. We've just finished exam" Aisha added as the girls burst into laughter.

Lolade's phone buzzed as her eyes light up "I need to pick a call" she said as she walked outside.

"Who doesn't know that's Jesse?" Faith asked as the girls burst into laughter.

"Let's even ask her when she comes back if there are movies in her laptop so that we can watch films when we get home" Moni said.

"Heyyy" Lolade said into the phone.

"Done with your exams?" Jesse asked.

"Yes. What about you? Where are you?" Lolade asked.

"In front of your school" Jesse replied as Lolade's eyes widened as she turned and began to walk towards the gate.

"When did you get there? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Lolade asked as Jesse laughed.

"You asked me too many questions at the same time, I don't know which one to answer" Jesse replied as Lolade hissed lightly.

"Since when have you been there?" She asked.

"Just ask me in person" Jesse replied as Lolade hung up the call as she hurried towards the gate.

She sucked in her breadth as soon as she saw Jesse afar off. Her steps quickened as she hurried towards him. For almost three weeks, she hadn't seen him. She almost regretted telling him not to come and see her till they finished their examinations.

They did video call and text from time to time but because of their exams, they never really had time to talk. She had seriously missed him. She burst into a race towards him as she jumped on him wrapping her hands around hid neck. He caught her as his signature amused face crawled up his face.

"You lost weight" he said as she snuggled more into his embrace. Unlike the first time, she told him without thinking.

"I missed you" she whispered as Jesse rubbed the back of her head sending shivers down her spine.

"I missed you too Ade" Jesse whispered back.

Although he had also been very busy during the last three weeks, it would be a lie to say he hadn't missed her. He missed her so much that he made her pictures her home and lock screen wallpaper. He always found himself staring at her pictures, their pictures.