Chapter 4 - Land to the East (1/2)

There is a single circular building located in Qua-toyne's Capital, it's a building under the control of the ministry of foreign affairs is based in. Specifically used for anything related to handling diplomatic affairs or foreign ambassadors. Documents and manacoms exchanges were fluttering around in frantic paces, dealing with securing personnel for the delegation party, adjusting the authority to be granted for the ambassador extraordinary, or other related matters.

The place has experienced a tight schedule for the preparations in opening a reasonably needed diplomatic relationship with Germany, it was only recently were they informed by the German envoy that Germany is unanimously allied both economically and militarily allied with several other nations within an organization known as NATO, an organization which successfully maintains the unity of the specified nations (excluding Switzerland) and military action against external and potentially internal aggressors.

This was a big news as making contact may provide stupendous additional aid from these nations, many were also intrigued that this organization held the nations together for a prolonged period of time with genuine stability and unity, than the 'League of Central Nations' of the 1st civilization whom are rumoured to be less inclined with each-other, other than for personal gain and defence.

In one hallway a single man walked down to reach a room where the scheduled meeting would be in.

"Hey Yagou! I have heard that you will be serving as a part of the delegation to this contacting nation." The man named Yagou was called.

(A/N: heh... I can't stop thinking about 'Yagoo' from COVER, every time I read that name.)

It was almost a normal occurrence for nations to dispatch a diplomatic mission to another country. In this world where many countries exist, ruler replacement, uprisings, revolution, Coup d'etats, usurping, alongside rise, creation, reduction, expansion, or fall, of countries were not uncommon, especially for mid-sized countries.

But the the stability of the Qua-Toyne Principality was remarkably high, and could be seen as anomalous due to being outside of the civilized areas where nations are known as 'barbarian lands', this was primarily due to its form of government, public order, land governance, economy, and its staggering lack of banditry.

Despite this, many nations, more prominently the civilized countries, Would often look down on this country as 'Barbaric' due to its location, completely ignoring all of the other things it excels at. So, it was overall instinct on why they weren't so eager to serve in diplomatic mission.

Not this time, many were interested within this country where the mission would be dispatched to a country called 'Germany'.

Yagou already scrutinized the detailed reports and descriptions which were unbelievable at best. And most clearly had anxious writing, there was even a precautionary note stating: 'Don't underestimate these contactless, remain calm, and suppress any discourteous behaviour.'

"Something like this..." Yagou uttered, feeling the same weight as many others.

Even without stating everything that they have displayed, one thing stick out and that was their 'Aerial Units' were reported to even surpass the speed and altitude of even the famed wyvern lords of parpaldia.

If he had to name a creature that was even stronger than Wyvern or wyvern lord, the 1st and 2nd civilizations came to mind. Yagou began to have a strong interest with this country. It wasn't long until he entered the meeting room and sat down by his seat.

"Alright, we're all here. Then let's begin the meeting."

At the small conference room, the Chief of Diplomacy began to explain.