Chapter 17

———

After some time passes and as Kaios, Raita, and Remille make their way towards the port, while the Carrier kept a considerable distance from the port a Helicopter departed from atop the carrier carrying Samuel and Alexander. The city folk gawked at the sight. Many of the officers and soldiers of parpaldia nearby the port, despite being as prideful as they are, felt uneasy at the sight of the EC725's approach.

 Many of the officers and soldiers of parpaldia nearby the port, despite being as prideful as they are, felt uneasy at the sight of the EC725's approach

Upon reaching the port the gust of wind produced pushed the waters into minor waves in a circular pattern just below it. And the EC725 soon landed upon the dock it's propellers gradually slowed.

"Step aside!" A member of Parpaldia's imperial guard told to the nearby civilians which parted, and The three of them stepped into view of the helicopter.

'Helicopters... Correct?' Kaios thought after recollecting the events that transpired in that dream 'This one seems much more bulky than the ones that I saw with japan...' he thought eventually surmising this NATO must be more passive-aggressive.

Several of the imperial guards secure the area, preventing any nearby civilian from coming too close, however most of their attention had been diverted towards the ships so there isn't much disruption. As the three of them slowly approach the rotorcraft the door slid open and two individuals stepped out. They had nearly the same height, but one wore black clothing while the other wore a Dark-Navy which can almost be discerned as black from a distance.

Both having two distinct armbands, one being just a blank Field of Red, while the other was Blue with a Circular patch depicting what can be described as a simple Thunderbolt.

Remille stepped forward as Samuel and Alexander walked forwards. Several individuals who didn't have their attention diverted compared them to the likes of the Muish diplomats, Sharp dark suits tailored with precision through the use of their 'machines'.

They both seemed to lack any feasible emotion exhibited, with the one with the red armband giving off an inadvertently intimidating aura that made a few guards shudder internally despite bearing no feasible hint of aggression.

"My name is Remille, I'am a member of the Foreign Affairs Auditing Bureau and of Parpaldia's Imperial Family. I welcome you to our Nation's capital, Esthirant." She said extending her palm for a handshake. Samuel stepped forward a bit and returned the handshake.

"We thank you, Ms. Remille." He said in an almost monotone voice. "My name is Samuel Legier, and this is my aide Alexander Morrow. We are the diplomats hailing from the Northern Axis Treaty Organization to conduct the establishment of Diplomatic Relations with your Nation."

"It is Nice to meet you Sir Legier, Please follow us we shall travel to my office. It won't be long." She said. And the imperial guards parted to let them pass. The helicopter soon went active again and proceeded to fly off.

"Raita." Kaios said to her.

"Hm?"

"You May return to the 3rd Foreign Affairs Office."