Chapter 8 - Rulers of the Waves

"What a Beautiful sight." Admiral Sharkun said

Thousands of sail-ships traveled through the Rodenius Sea with the wind pushing their sails. They numbered around 4,400. A large amount of sailors and landing troops were on board as they headed to Port Maihark.

As far as the eyes could see, there were only ships, all concentrated to provide as much clout as possible against Qua-toyne

After a Preparatory Phase of over 6 years, with the military assistance and supplementation from the Empire Of Parpaldia, this enormous fleet was finally completed.

Perchance, they could potentially conquer the Parpaldia Empire with this much.

Or so he thought.

'No. After all, The Empire seems to have a weapon that can destroy an entire ship with ease... Gunboats. I'm pretty sure it has been stated they are currently developing Steam-ships similar to those of southern 2nd civilization...'

With his reason, he calmed down that sense of ambition which showed up briefly. It was undoubtedly suicide to challenge the Superpower of the Third Civilization. He looked ahead towards the eastern sea of rodenius.

'...Hmm?' Sharkun thought as he squinted his eyes.

He walked passed one his men and stared into the skies, seeing a distant speck visible in the skies, steadily approaching the,

'What is that...?' He uttered

It didn't take long until an unnatural noise became perceived. The bizarrely shaped object that he never seen before neared their vessels, a sense of paranoia sprouted up inside Sharkun's heart

'Is that a wyvern...? No, it's not. What would make such a noise...?'

Eventually the object got close to discern from a distance. Several sailors got anxious, many prepared their weapons.

"What the..." Sharkun uttered.

The object was somewhat sleek, with a few bulky areas, he surmised something akin to large blades spinning rapidly atop of it, It bore a what appeared to be a flag of unknown origin.

"This is the Northern Axis Treaty Organization Response Force. You are entering Principality territorial Waters, Turn your ships around immediately and return to your national waters. I repeat—"

Sharkun noticed two individuals through the tinted windshield of the helicopter. He had heard about a story about how the diplomats of a barbarian country called Spain were turned away, their first introduction included having them identify themselves as belonging to an alliance called NATO.

However doubts arose in his mind as he looked at the object, it looked entirely artificial, it vaguely reminded him of the So-called aircraft from the 2nd Civilization.