«Prologue»

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--THE HOSPITAL HALLS were oddly quiet, Just like any other day. The sky was bright blue, bouncing it's light to the Floor tiles. A certain young lady, was fixing her coat while looking through her window. She sighed, realizing it was very odd to have a normal day in a Hospital, too odd.....

.

.

.

.

Creak

She heard the door open quietly, seeing a nurse in panic, holding a clipboard. "Ms. Sakura!"

The Pink-haired woman turned her head towards the door, smiling at the newcomer, standing up while carrying her papers. "What's the commotion?"

The fellow nurse took of their mask, nervously shaking, responding with a shaky voice--

"Ms. Y-yamanaka is in the Labour! She's giving birth!"

Sakura smiled, approaching the nurse, cheerfully responding, "That's Great! Is she still in the process--"

"She's Having Twins!..... The.... the....

.

.

.

The other one has a H-Horn!"

Oblivious, Sakura arched a brow, wondering what kind of horn? It wasn't normal. It wouldn't be a problem if her Specific Clan had those kind of genetics. Without a sweat, she nodded her head, giving the nurse a sign to lead the way. The pink-haired girl slightly winced at the image of her bestfriend suffering at the labour, but kept a straight face, expecting to see that sooner.

.

.

.

Arriving at the ER, The room was slightly crowded, observing the baby. A certain man sighed at the arrival of Haruno herself. Running towards her, silently praying for his Wife's life. 

"Sai.... Long time no see." Sakura slightly chuckled seeing the man nod his head as a greeting, she can clearly see his horrid face, knowing that he was slightly scared. 

The people that surrounded the room, separated ways as they saw Sakura entering the Labour with full equipment. She saw two infants laying on each side of the bed. The first one was silently sleeping, assuming it was the first one who came out of Ino's womb. On the other side, her eyes wondered at the beautiful baby. The horn was in the middle of it's head, slightly unusual.