«21» KARMA.

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INOMI ANALYZED the whole area- before bringing in Konohamaru and Katasuke near the Kid. She then started to observe more of his features.

"Inomi-San, can you check him up?" The Sarutobi requested, earning a nod coming from herself.

She didn't dare touching his body, since she wanted to keep him unconscious. At the same time- Inomi wanted to check his body state such as minor injuries and temperature.

She slowly pressed her fingers on one of his vital points, checking his pulse. Surprisingly - they were calm.

But she knew something was wrong. You may ask why? Her body- seemed to be weakened near his.

Inomi suddenly came up with a conclusion. "He just passed out- of course he has scratches all over his body. His pulse seems to be normal but.. the amount of chakra he had." She pressed her lips into a thin line. "... He's really drained out."

"More importantly.." Konohamaru added, staring at the boy's hand. "What's of concern is this.. mark."

"It's the same as Boruto's." Sarada gasped, noticing the same thing as well. "Who is he?"

"Did these puppets chase him all the way here?" Katasuke thought to himself. "Because I find it hard to believe that he took them all down by himself."

"Doc, I'm not sure you could really underestimate him." Inomi sweatdropped, once again staring at the boy. "I'm sure from the way he's drained out, he's definitely- A-AAH!"

"Inomi-San?!" Konohamaru and Katasuke said in sync. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah.. how about you Boruto?!" Inomi winced as she turned to The Uzumaki. He was holding his hand, to where his mark was placed.

"Boruto-Kun, just squeeze my shoulder- if it ever hurts." Inomi offered her shoulder as The Blonde gladly leaned on it, trying to ease the pain away.

He knew she was in pain- as well as he is, at some point- he knew that because she had the same reaction as him. Now, she was frantically pressing her palm on her forehead, enduring the pain.

"Unh..." The Boy grunted in his sleep- shocking Boruto. The Boy twitched in pain as he tried to squeeze his hand.

It's painful for him too? Boruto thought, furrowing his eyebrows. Just like mine and Inomi's..

"Don't..." He muttered in his sleep. All of them turned to look at him, with curious faces.

Konohamaru and Inomi felt something spark on their heads- as they turned to everyone in panic.

"ALL OF YOU! Get away from him, NOW!" They said simultaneously.

Just like that- his body floated in mid air.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

Without hesitation, Inomi covered herself with her own hand. Trying to handle the big impact coming towards them.

WOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOO

A large hole was settled on the ground - due to the big explosion coming from the boy.

Inomi was left without a speck of dirt on her face, as she wasn't injured at it. She smiled to herself. "That's the one who took down the puppets, alright."

The guy landed on the ground safely- He turned to Inomi as his stare soon turned into a glare.

"You. You're the one who touched me didn't you?" He muttered in question, as he noticed the small smirk on her face. "Whatever.. it's still you."