«25» UNTIL DEATH.

© Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why is he after him, again?" Inomi thought, shivers running down to her spine.

Hearing The Otsutsuki's voice were nothing but a nuisance to her and Kawaki. She made sure of herself— that she'll never hear that again.

"RUN KAWAKI!" Naruto Yelled, his figure still lying on the floor. Weak, as his energy was slowly wearing off. "Stall him, get away as far you as you c—"

All of a sudden, Isshiki kicked him on the stomach, stomping into him until the Ground broke below the Uzumaki.

He then choked him tightly on the neck, pushing him down.

"Shut up. Quit yapping and go to sleep." He angrily muttered, tightening his grip.

Kawaki was stunned for a moment, but he saw a familiar Blonde. Giving him a signal to run. "Inomi.."

Without hesitation, he began running away from the scene— listening on what he was told to do.

Unfortunately for him— Isshiki tightly choked him in a blink of an eye.

"Hey now, you know you can't escape." He could've let out an expression of amusement after seeing Kawaki resisting. "Don't struggle, it'll be over in a flash.."

No.. Inomi gasped, immediately jumping out for action. To her surprise, as she was about to throw a kunai, Sasuke somehow used his Rinnegan— switching his places with Kawaki.

"Sensei!" She yelled, seeing him getting hurt by Isshiki.

The Otsutsuki then started to look for Kawaki— hiding around the Corners... And Platforms.

She gently picked up Sasuke from his position, leading him to a small corner.

He frowned at the sight of her body. "Inomi, your arms are broken aren't they?"

"A few bones restored.. thanks to my medical Ninjutsu." She whispered, using her Healing jutsus on the Uchiha's body. "I can move just fine, don't worry Sensei."

She looked up to see a Rampaging Isshiki, hoping to find Kawaki amidst of the mist.

She sighed in frustration. "Can't he just use me as a vessel instead? They killed off my Host.."

"Don't say that, Inomi." Sasuke muttered, blood coming out of his mouth. "You wouldn't survive a day with him, even Kawaki."

Inomi kept her mouth sealed, as she continued to heal Sasuke— fatigue was shown in her eyes, dull yet very baggy eyes.

"This should do it." She whispered, taking her hands off Sasuke's body. "This should stop the bleeding and pain, can you move better now?"

She saw Sasuke raise his arms swiftly, she took that as a yes. "If only I could take Naruto right off that scene.." She turned to the Uzumaki, lying on the ground—all beaten up.

"Very well Kawaki!" Isshiki finally gave up, almost. "If you insist.. TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME!"

Inomi watched as he swiftly move... Heading towards Naruto.

She gritted her teeth, and without hesitation— She deflected The Otsutsuki's kick with her arms, blocking him.

"I-I can't let you hurt the Hokage!" She winced in pain, feeling the heavy weight of Isshiki from her arms.

"Aw, poor you little girl but you know what they say." He smirked maliciously — Inomi widened her eyes from his expression. "The more the merrier.."

He stepped on Inomi's stomach hard, together with Naruto. Both of them yelled in pain— coughing blood as pain ran through their bodies.