«2» THE ACADEMY

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Academy.

In the past, this institute was the Hidden Leaf's Training center for shinobi, and the hopefuls underwent rigorous training here.

However, Peace and Stability in the Modern World brought about big changes.

Today, a general curriculum of educational courses is offered in addition to Ninjutsu Training; it is an Academic facility where the next generation can develop their talents in a field of studies.

~

THERE HE STOOD, with a prideful grin on his face, standing right infront of the Academy. "Alright, this is the stage where I make my mark."

"Are you an idiot?" Shikadai rhetorically asked him, he stopped on his tracks, looking at Boruto with a questionable face. "You were just suspended for two weeks. It was bad enough with everyone gossiping about you. Show some restraint."

The Uzumaki pouted slightly, thinking of a certain someone. If that Jonin girl didn't sent me for suspension, I wouldn't be in trouble at the first place, then again Konohamaru nii-chan will....

"What's done is done.. We can't worry about that." Boruto slyly said, walking past Shikadai with Denki on his side. The Nara turned around, hoping to catch up with them. "Hey wait up!"

.

.

The Yamanaka's eyes slightly scowl at the Yellow figure, standing on the rooftop firmly. She fixed her hitai-ate with closed eyes, and sighed at her sudden realization.

Can't worry about that huh?

I guess breaking my cover because of a troublemaker isn't that.... bad....

~

"Hey guys, it's Boruto Uzumaki! Nice to meet you all!" Upon entering the classroom, He walked in with his Friend, Denki trailing off behind them.

Shikadai rolled his eyes, stretching his arm while walking past them. "I told you to restrain yourself." Yet, his warning didn't even affect Boruto.

"Hey Denki, where are our desks?" Boruto ignored Shikadai, facing Denki who was fixing his glasses. "Oh, you can sit anywhere..."

"Oh, so that's how it works!"

Boruto strolled over various of seats, greeting every single person he past through. Inomi sighed at the nosy person,looking through the window. He might be optimistic like his father, but he should've listen to Shikadai-san...

He sat down with Shikadai and Denki, laying on his desk with a satisfied yawn. "Mom's finally gonna ease up on me."

"Your mom?" Denki asked Boruto, who was slightly obnoxious. He replied with a smile. "I had to study at home... for two weeks..."

Hmm..

"That's him."

"How come he wasn't punished after doing something like... that?"

"I mean.... you know...."

"That wasn't just a prank, If he plunged over town, it would've been a disaster!"

"We'd be all dead by now!"

"Shh! He can hear us!"

On the other side of the classroom, a group of boys started gossiping over Boruto and that little incident. Denki was listening to their conversation from the beginning. Well, he was looking at Boruto in concern.