«17-2»

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THAT WAS Inomi's Special Attack..." The figured mumbled,  standing still on the moon. As he gazes at the sight of the Yamanaka's battle.

He was still bothered at the fact he won't be on her side for Ten thousand Years, she might be dead already.

Toneri watched as the girl formed into one yet again, together with her own Sensei. It was clear that he was pissed at the sight of the Uchiha. He couldn't admit the fact that he was envious of Sasuke becoming a Father Figure.

"Such a shame I can't guide you from now on, Inomi..."

"I still miss you as from today and forever... I'll be watching over you."

~

The Yamanaka shook her head when she heard something ringing from her ears. Strange, was someone talking about her?

She guided the Sunagakure citizens towards the Thunder Train as they were heading home after the Chunin Exams.

Inomi bowed to them before wearing a worried expression. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience about the Attack, but I hope you enjoyed your stay here!"

"It's no problem, Inomi. I'm looking forward to take you as a Shinobi of my village soon." Gaara replied which made the Yamanaka turn pink. His voice was really deep and husky, and she couldn't agree more that It was soothing.

".... I'm looking forward to see you in battle once again, Yamanaka-Chan." Shinki quietly said, forming an iron fist and gently bumping it into her Shoulder.

"Thank you.." She quietly said before heading off somewhere else. Shinki caught himself smiling at the sight of her fading away from the distance.

For a girl like her, she wasn't bothered with her Injuries at all. He couldn't even think if she could fail to survive his Attacks.

That made her interesting than before he met her.

"What is it Shinki?" Gaara asked with a serious face, confused by his sudden silence.

".... I was thinking about Boruto Uzumaki." He quietly responded, looking at the side. "He was foolish, reckless, and he was a trivial low-level Shinobi."

"Yet he stood his ground against a mighty opponent. He couldn't hope to defeat... And took him down." He stated his observations so far. Well, he did thought about Boruto a while ago, before focusing his attention to Inomi.

"While you just looked on passively?" Kankuro slightly snickered as Shinki furrowed his eyebrows, the Man raised his hands in protest.

"I'm kidding! Quit glaring at me..?"

"...."

"Sorry okay?..."

"I am the one who held you back, I did not allow you to fight." Gaara stated blankly, Shinki stared at him with the same glare he had.

"No father, that's not the issue." He muttered and slowly shook his head. "Permission or not, I had no hope of winning that battle." 

"But go up against Boruto and you'd win Shinki. No mistake... Isn't that enough?" Yodo added, trying to make him feel better, yet again he kept silent.

"No need to be impatient. From my own point of view as a Kage, you all just started your own paths." The Red-head spoke which peeked Shinki's interest.

"Focus on the road ahead, not the steps of those who beside you. You need to first learn that your Shinobi way stretches far into the distance." The Three kids listened to his advice. Words coming from the Kazekage was very wise.

And by that, they entered the Train in silence.

~

"Ji-Nii, are you going somewhere?" Inomi asked her twin as she got home, Inojin held up a scroll which was their Mission for today.

She hugged him tight and kissed his forehead. "Stay safe out there, call my name if you need me." She reminded him. He nodded and patted her head. "I would do anything to buy us takoyaki some time." He slightly joked, which made her chuckled and kissed his cheek again.

"I'm heading out!"

"Bye bye!" The Yamanakas waved at each other. Inomi sighed in relief and walked inside of her own home.

She stared at the picture frames and smiled to see a portrait of their Family together. "Oh how I missed myself when I was a child..."

"Hm, mom and dad are not home yet... I guess it's just me and you again." She giggled and looked at her fish who blew a bubble in it's tank.

"I didn't know you were moved here, Mom really took good care of you. You're so big!" She exclaimed, staring at the big gold fish. It was now slightly large, the scales were so shiny yet it looks fat as ever. She walked straight and sat on a chair.

The Yamanaka noticed that the Television was opened. She smiled at the sight of a familiar face on the screen. "Neh, Boruto got his fame already?"

"What do you think is more important for being a Shinobi?"

"It's gotta be teamwork and guts!  But it takes experience to learn that!"

"I see..."

"Boruto is on his way of changing, just like his dad when he was young." The male voice spoke up. Inomi turned to see her Father who came back from work. "Papa!"

She hugged him tight as he carried her and embraced her. "Welcome home papa!"

"You seem hyped today, did anything happened?" He asked her and cocked an eyebrow. She giggled and signalled him to put her down.

"Well... Tada!"

Inomi started to go through her bag and took a scroll out. She opened it and proudly showed it to her father. "I'm promoted to be Captain of Team 7! That means I'll be working with Konohamaru again!" She grinned. Sai smiled as he could see how happy she was.

"That's great! I'm proud of you!" He carried her again. They both laughed as he was swinging her on the air. "Does that mean you'll stay at the Village for a while?"

"Precisely!" She responded curtly. He settled her down on the ground once again before heading at the kitchen.

"Let's cook while they're out heh?" He suggested and she nodded. "I'll help!"

~

Hello! Sorry for the small update but this is my chance to tell you reader that I've been working on a special which would take 5 parts so please be patient :)

I'm also not in a good state for now, I'm still dealing with my depression

But I hope everyone had a good day today! Bye bye!