«4» CERTAIN GREEN GOES WILD

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Target practice.

Woohoo... A great way to accidentally slice your classmates' guts.

Inomi saw Shino appeared on her side, with sweat dripping down his face. The Yamanaka and Aburame sighed as they saw the students throwing their shurikens everywhere.

Not a single one has practically threw it in the target. Everything was going left to right, luckily some of them aren't hitting each other.

"No one's listening..."

"Of course. No one will, they share the same knowledge." Inomi snapped rubbing her temples, as she caught 3 shurikens heading towards her direction. "See?"

The purple-haired girl threw a shuriken, missing her target. "I just can't get it right..." Sumire muttered with tinted cheeks, slightly hugging herself.

"It would be more worthwhile if I just drew pictures." Inojin yawned as he threw his shuriken, perfectly landing on the target.

"Well, we've been forced to practice this thing at home." Shikadai added, throwing his shuriken next to Inojin's bullseye.

Inomi turned her head to a boy with a green...suit throwing two shurikens smoothly, making it's way to one target at a time. She looked at him amaze with a sly smirk. "Metal Lee....That's what I was expecting.."

"Since I secluded myself in the woods, and immerse my training, my shuriken is perfect!" Metal concluded with a youthful grin, preparing another set of weapons.

"He's pretty good." Shikadai commented, placing his hands behind his neck, talking about the bowl-cut hair boy.

Inojin agreed to his statement, placing his hand on his hip. "Yeah."

S-shikadai and everyone is watching!-...

Metal's face turned dark gray, freaking out on spot. As he starts to throw his weapon, his body became weaker and to see his shuriken land on the ground.

"About my expectations, they turned out bad.." Inomi muttered, covering her face with her bare hand. Shino chuckled at her comment. "Eh.."

"Perhaps his so-called youth isn't working." Inomi added while resting her head near the trunk of a tree.

"O-oh, my hand kinda uh.. slipped, That's weird!" Metal stuttered awkwardly while sweating. He lost his stance as he starts to pick up the fallen shuriken.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

Huh?

Boruto ran towards the three. Both Shikadai and Inojin turned around to see the Uzumaki running with a Demon Wind Shuriken. "This is how I do this!"

"H-hey! Isn't that Dangerous?!" Shikadai asked in panic, seeing the yellow blob jump right past them as he ready his arm to throw the shuriken, averse to gravity.

"Demon Wind Shuriken, let's go!" Boruto started to throw the shuriken with his great strength, as his aim was messy and wobbly.

The others went out of the way to avoid the weapon, but Metal stood still. He had a determined smirk on his face. He started to speak with confidence. "Such an unsteady shuriken, with my kick, I'll-"