«28» UNDERCOVER!

"YOU CALLED, HOKAGE SAMA?" Inomi spoke up as she appeared right behind the Uzumaki.

He jolted up as he heard her voice. He turned to her with a small smile. "Inomi, Just in time. I was about to mention you!"

Inomi grinned and went Infront of Naruto's desk. She turned around to see a familiar face beside her.

"Kawaki." She bowed to him.

He turned a small smile before returning his attention to the Hokage.

"Inomi, I have a question." Naruto said with a smile— In particular, it was one of the smiles the Inomi knew where this was going.

"Continue, Hokage-Sama."

"How do you feel about going to the Academy again?"

Inomi was silent for a few seconds.

"The Academy?" She repeated.

"Yes, I need your opinion before I go to the main part." He grinned.

With no hesitation. "I'd love to experience the Academy again!" She exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!" Naruto chuckled—as he handed a folder to Inomi.

"I want specifically, you and Kawaki to protect a Special client in the Academy." Naruto stated. " She's an Exchange Student...from the Land of Bamboo."

"Her Name is Kae Yukiwari."

"The Princess next to the throne.." Inomi mumbled as she gasped.

"I see you've been updated." The Hokage responded. "I'm assigning you both in this mission to protect the Princess from any Assassins."

Kawaki furrowed his eyebrows. "An assassin?"

"Pretty sure, there's alot of Assassins who wants to kill someone from Royalty. Especially for Bounty." Inomi added and nudged Kawaki.

"I've explained everything to Kawaki before you got here, so you're allowed to go Kawaki." Naruto stated. "Thank you for cooperating Kawaki."

"Yeah, no worries old man." He mumbled— right before he left the Office.

"Dove."

Inomi had a lump in her throat when she heard her code name. "Hokage-Sama."

"I'm pretty sure you now know the whole point of this mission?"

".... To hunt the Assassin and bring them back." She stated as she stared at the floor.

She then opened the folder to see connections of each pictures which were visual proof where the Assassin was last seen.

It was wearing a dark coat covering head to toe and a strange mask— the quality of the picture wasn't clear.

"Where did you get all these proof?" Inomi asked Naruto. He sighed and stared at her.

"Sai ordered some of the Anbu to take evidence before we actually took this mission. Until now, there aren't any signs if they're Alive until these pictures arrived with blood stains."

Naruto crossed his arms and stared at Shikamaru— giving him a sign to continue.

"This has gotta be a drag for you Inomi but.. If you don't have any choice to bring them back.. you might need to stain your hands again." Shikamaru said with a worried expression.

"Naruto I mean.. uhm We— expect your success in this mission especially with a Genin undercover along the way. Your father Sai has entrusted you into this mission to be success. In any circumstances, you might want to have a head start, starting from tomorrow when the Princess Arrives." He instructed her.