«16» FATHER AND CHILD

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KURAMA-SAN.." Yin started as she kicked the water flowing on the ground. The Fox grunted in annoyance as he was evaporating red.

"How long are we gonna stay here? Seems like Inomi is taking too long." She muttered and laid down on the floor. The Nine-Tails hummed in amusement.

"You'll just have to wait, Your Other Half would take such time to get there without the Help of That Uchiha." He explained while his ears twitched, he hated the sound of Naruto screaming while getting extracted.

The Yin stared at her hands, it started to melt as she smirk. "I won't be here for too long, Yang would be very happy to keep you company until Naruto gets killed."

The Fox growled in annoyance, making her laugh in amusement. "I'm just kidding, besides you can't kill me~ I'm just a petty soul who's keeping you away from that Otsutsuki."

"Whatever..." He muttered, letting himself coated with mint as the Spirit laid her body on him.

-Inomi has two Mystical Creatures separated on each side, Yin and Yang. Two Souls that were formed as one to protect the ones she was loyal with.

As the old Philosophy says; There's good in evil and bad in Good. You may wonder why she sent her Yin spirit to Naruto's Chakra rather than her own Sensei?

Well that could be a great Mystery, the Yamanaka has her own ways of thinking. Even if takes a small risk.

Sasuke still lives in the Yang Spirit, he despises it much but he couldn't refuse the fact that this Other spirit was rather helpful in times of needs.

Including his fight with Shiki Otsutsuki.

~

SLASH

"Huh?..." The Otsutsuki looked up to the sky. He widened his eyes to see the branch of the tree, cut off in half.

Unfortunately, Darui failed to hit the Otsutsuki with his weapon as he plunged his attack to 'cut' him in half.

Momoshiki gritted his teeth in anger. "These Guys!"

The Branch that Naruto was tied in fell, Boruto approached it swiftly as he shouted for his Father. "Dad!"

He immediately cut the roots with his kunai as Naruto was set free, exhausted by the extraction.

Sasuke caught the Uzumaki on time as they landed safely on the ground, followed by Inomi who was holding Naruto tight.

She placed her hands on his back, her hands glowing mint. The Hokage felt relieved to feel his Body a little lighter than before, even if he didn't need the Yamanaka's chakra.

"You okay dad?!" Boruto asked in worry, looking at his dad who was tired. Naruto turned to stare at him back. "Boruto! What are you doi--"

He observed his Son's figure before he brightened up in realization. "Your outfit.."

"A lot happened and well... In short, he became a Shinobi." Sasuke stated as Naruto chuckled with a smirk painted on his face.

"Haha... It feels like I'm staring at my own Shadow clone." He stated, chuckling again before giving Boruto a warm smile.

Boruto grinned at him back as he tugged on his Jacket. "Atleast it makes me look a little cooler right?"

Inomi smiled, taking off her hands as her process of replenishing Naruto's energy was complete. She loves their relationship growing bit by bit.