«11» SHINOBI BOUT OF FRIENDSHIP

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"INOJIN!" She jolted up as she awoken from her sleep. Rubbing her forehead, recalling the things happened.

"Well shit."

Right, she fell asleep in her brother's arms. She cursed at the sudden pain on her palms.

Inomi grabbed her hand, staring at her palm. She slowly unwrapped the bandages around it before smiling. Her wound was finally gone, leaving a scar.

Other than that, she saw a piece of paper on her side. Carefully reading the not as it was coming from her brother.

Dear Imouto,
We're out for a walk, Please d̶o̶n̶t̶ come after us.

Love,
Ji-nii

"Huh?" Inomi questioned the message. Shaking her head in confusion. Setting that aside, she weaved a handsign as she tracked their chakras.

"Seems like they weren't on a walk too.. Onii-san..." Inomi gasped and immediately took her bag from the table and slid the window open.

She had to find her students.

~

SHE FOUND HERSELF in a very strange place. Shame, The Yamanaka thought that they would be safe in this City, but not for long.

"What would this path lead me to?"

She may get in trouble covering up her students from the situation, but she didn't have any other choice.

Inomi heard chatters coming from the left, knowing it was Boruto and Iwabe. "What are they doing here?"

With no hesitation, she immediately flickered towards the noise, worried about her students.

"... Boruto?" The girl whispered, silently hiding in the corner. There she saw, all of the guys including the delinquents earlier.

"Hachiya, are you out of your mind?! What's the point of doing something like this?" She assumed that Kagura asked the oh so-mighty Hachiya.

"Shut up and STAY OUT OF THIS!" Hachiya yelled out of anger, putting his hands on his pocket, as he cockily bend over. He dared to underestimate the kids around him.

"You're just a lapdog sucking up to the Hidden Leaf." He continued with a sick smile on his face. "This is a war between us and the Leaf!"

"A war? In this day and age?! You guys are so dumb, it's clichéd.." Inojin mumbled in annoyance.

Inomi nodded at her brother's statement, but she couldn't make a move yet. Yes, he was a Genin.

Who knows what he's capable of?

Just then, she felt a hand weave sign coming from behind. She widened her eyes as she saw Hachiya's eyes lit up.

"Crimson Mist: Barrier Jutsu!"

There, she immediately stepped out and rolled inside the barrier. She made herself hidden again, glaring at Hachiya.