«19» PUPPETS

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY LAB.."

All of them stood right in front of a Wide building. Katasuke begun to lead them towards the entrance, which the door opened by itself.

Feels like I'm in a hospital. Inomi internally sighed, clutching her book and gently closed it, she felt shivers down her spine seeing the clean, yet empty area.

"Doctor! Welcome back and Thank you for Coming!" A worker suddenly greeted cheerful with a small bow.

.

.

.

"-You must be tired, please follow me." He suggested as they walked through the halls.

The brunette silently thanked him, the others following them from behind.

Inomi suddenly felt a familiar string of chakra behind her, as she stopped on her tracks and smiled.

"Sumire-San, we meet again."

"Sensei, Boruto?" The Purple-haired Girl gasped in shock, unexpected to see them all of the sudden.

"Class Rep?!" Team 7 turned to her, returning the same reaction as well.

The Awkward Tension between all of them was suddenly vanished by The Yamanaka, waving her hands and took Sumire with them.

"Come on, let's talk about this when we get to a private place."

~

"I never imagined running into you here. You looking good, Class Rep!" Boruto exclaimed with a big grin on his face- as usual. Feeling the comfort of his body relaxed at the couch he's currently sitting on.

"You too!" Sumire warmly smiled, holding a tray of cups on her hands. "I wasn't told that you were the ones coming from the village... So it took me by surprise!"

"Oh right! You decided to forgo the Chunin Exam and applied to the Research Division."

Katasuke chuckled in amusement, listening to their conversation. "She's an indispensable, Brilliant staff member here now."

Inomi giggled to herself as she saw Sumire smile in awe- she knew how much The Doctor's words mean to her.

Then she noticed the door creaked open, her eye began to twitch when she saw who it was.

Akita Inuzuka.

Her face grimaced at the sight of her. Not in sort of way that she hates her- she's just afraid to get tackled in any second.

As expected- the Inuzuka screamed at the sight of Katasuke's new inventions. Inomi chuckled at her childish behavior, she knew her since she was still a Chunin.

Not a single thing has changed.

"- Hey Sensei! Are you coming? We're going to somewhere else!" Boruto exclaimed, shaking the Yamanaka out of her thoughts.

Her mind suddenly clicked- as she turned to Boruto with a sincere smile.

"Oh you can go along, I'll just go out for a walk- if you mind." She scratched the nape of her neck. She turned to Katasuke who immediately nodded.

"No worries, I'm sure your students would be having fun inside here!" He chuckled- earning two glares behind him.

Inomi smirked, tying up her Shinobi headband. "I'm counting on you."