«12» DECLARATION OF WAR

@Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inomi was just peacefully roaming around the Village. Nothing suspicious was happening over the place.

She entered a dark place, amazed by the blue hues and historical prints on the walls.

Well, she knew that yesterday would be a reason that those troublemakers would still come back.

....Expecting that they'll have more backup, not much too handle from now on. "This is getting stressful..." She groaned will slouching at a wall.

Bump.

The Yamanaka surprisingly bumped into someone, she peeked at the side of her hair, seeing a tall blonde woman.

"Watch where you're going.." The mysterious lady muttered as she angrily stomped her foot. Inomi smiled while turning to face her.

"I'm sorry, now carry on from your work!" She bowed at her, which made her cackle. The lady showed her sharp shark teeth as her laughs echoed through the halls.

"Being courteous aren't you?" She taunted while Inomi raised her eyebrows. She observed her features. Inomi clicked her tongue.

"Sharp teeth.... Familiar type of clothing... And your weapons... You're no ordinary citizen." She concluded. The Blonde girl smirked while getting closer to Inomi's face.

"Not so bad for a pretty girl like you."

"So are you, Buntan Kurosuki." The girl, who was revealed to be Buntan furrowed her eyebrows. She raised her eyebrows in a cocky manner, sticking her tongue out towards the Yamanaka.

"Hey, aren't you one of those dogs in Hidden Leaf right?" She smirked when she saw the Yamanaka clenched her fists. "You all are just the same, your kindness irritates me!"

She draw her swords coming from her hips and pointed it to her face. Inomi wasn't in the mood for fighting.

"Look, I'm not here to fight.. just tell me what you're planning with Shizuma." She went straight to the point, making Buntan lower her weapon.

"You're also associated with him, huh? Haven't you heard, this is a declaration of war! Your poor little shinobis fighting for their lives.. while you're stuck with me!"

"That's enough.." Inomi kicked her abdomen when she was distracted. She rolled on the ground and stopped harshly at a wall.

"Hey... What's your problem Hidden Leaf kid?! Didn't you get what you asked for?!" She angrily said as she pointed raised her left hand to defend herself.

Inomi didn't budge as she glared at her with cold eyes. "I'm letting you off for now, Just a warning.."

The Yamanaka grabbed the blade of her sword and placed it down on the ground. She leaned forward to her ear.

"Don't mess with my students..."

Buntan widened her eyes in shock. "Now Scram."

She didn't hesitate to run while casting a Jutsu towards her body. "Thundering Funeral: Feast of lightning!"

Inomi took a big breathe while slowly performing hand signs, lightning bolts were getting closer to her direction.

"You're useless, you can't even dodge that move so easily!" Buntan cackled with a smirk on her face. "You'll be shocked in no time!"

"Fire style..." She muttered as she slowly inhaled air. "Fire ball Jutsu!"

She released a huge wave of heat, blocking the attack coming from Buntan. She gritted her teeth when she felt the warm sensation on her cheeks. Her attack is... Too hot to handle!