«6» LOVE AND CHIPS?...

©Masashi Kishimoto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MANY DAYS HAD PASSED, Inomi returned from an A-Rank Mission, it was a couple of bandits rumored to be stealing Scrolls in Iwagakure. Not just ordinary bandits, they were rouges. Tracking them was very hard, they specialized at erasing chakra in one flick of their fingers. Though Inomi captured them within 24 hours, which made them shocked.

Well...

What do you expect from a Jonin?

...

She walked through the streets, finally relieved that she reported her mission to Naruto. She pitied the fact that his desk, his office was completely filled with paperwork. She tried to offer help but Naruto, the stubborn Adult that he is, summoned 3 of his clones as an excuse to not help him.

Inomi stumbled upon her students ranting at something, or even someone. She peeked to the wall to see ChoCho, Sarada, Sumire, Boruto, Shikadai, and two other people she couldn't recognized.

She hid behind a wall while clutching on her cloak, it was starting to get hot inside.

"Hm.. Come to think of it, you're..." ChoCho started as she rested her chin at her fingers. Boruto looked at her with a questionable look. "You know him?"

"I'm pretty sure he's Magire from the Class next door. With so few handsome guys in the Academy, I'd say he rank towards the top.." ChoCho observed, informing the little group. Inomi nodded her head in approval, she was pretty sure that he was lurking around the halls.

Though she wasn't convinced that she saw him. But she felt him.

"I can't believe he was really following you.." Sumire stated in concern, her soft tone lacing her voice as she placed her hand on her chest.

The Yamanaka barged in the conversation while spinning a kunai on her fingers, twirling it like it was nothing. "I see why you can't even notice this kid.."

Everyone turned around and smiled at her appearance. Sumire bowed at her with respect. "Inomi-sensei, you're back!" Inomi nodded at her before staring at the stalker with a skeptical look. "So this creep has been following you, right ChoCho?"

"Right!" ChoCho confirmed while eating her bag of chips. She had a smirk on her face. Probably proud that someone would fall for her charms.

"So...

.

.

.

Why are you following my student huh? Stalking is a crime dear." She coldly asked Magire, throwing the kunai completely next to his ear. He squeaked as he felt the cold blade next to his skin.

She leaned in forward, near to his neck. "Tell me, why are you following my student again?" She breathlessly asked him. He felt her warm breath on his skin, which made his cheeks very warm. Inomi blinked and sighed, taking back her kunai from the wall. She stood up again, placing her kunai in her pouch.

"Giving me the silent treatment huh? Shame.." Inomi bluntly stated, before looking at the pale guy beside Boruto. She felt strange as she saw his golden orbs. His pale skin reminded her of someone, someone who she owed alot...