Who Gave Midoriya Throwing Knives?

Summary:

After several days of training with Mr. Aizawa, Izuku is cleared to go on patrol... Things start of great and just go down hill from there. I mean, at least he's learning right?

<--->

Two days had passed and Izuku had been beaten and trained within an inch of his life...

That might have been an overstatement, but he felt like he was ready to drop dead. Mr. Aizawa had been focusing on training key skills into the boy. Several different styles of martial arts along with a few different take down strategies that could be used in a pinch.

Izuku would be thankful for the training when it was all said and done. But at the current time, he was less than excited to have the crap beat out of him. Aizawa hadn't given him much rest, wanting the boy to train as much as possible to be ready to transfer into the Heroics Course.

But, then on the third day, the man had met Izuku outside of Yuuei like usual. Dressed in full hero gear not much unlike usual. But, his goggles were hung down across his form. Rather than stuffed in a pocket, his stance was also more serious.

"Today we're going to be doing some in field training. Suit up, this time you'll learn firsthand what you will be facing out there on a daily basis." Izuku nodded, rushing off towards the gym that they usually used.

When Izuku returned Aizawa looked less tense. His shoulders somewhat sunk down as he stood waiting for Izuku.

"Sir?" Izuku asked looking up to the teacher for guidance, the man nodded, turning and began to walk not waiting for the greenette. Izuku rushed to catch up, noticing that no instruction had been given.

"We're just going to do some simple patrol routes today. Nothing difficult or hard. This is just to dip your toes in the water and get you acclimated to hero work. Tomorrow though, you will be meeting me at this location." Sensei Aizawa handed over a note with an address written on it.

"The next two days will be your chance to prove to me that you belong in the Hero Course. Now, I know Principal Nedzu has a lot of faith in you kid. But I will not let your connection with the principle be the only reason you get into the Heroics Course." Izuku nodded, he understood that in truth, having Nedzu as his adoptive father may more so hurt his chance of getting into the Heroics course than help.

"Yes sir, so where do we start?" He asked, looking up to meet the man's eyes.

"Just walk with me kid, pay attention to those walking past. And listen for anything that seems off." Izuku nodded, staying in stride with the dark dressed man as they rounded a corner.

Mr. Aizawa didn't talk that much to Izuku, much happier to enjoy the quiet of everything. The day would go smoothly with only one incident having happened. A man, had committed a minor crime -

Attempting to steal a woman's purse, he'd run off and bumped into several people as he did so. Knocking some to the ground while other's simply gripped about having been bumped. Mr. Aizawa would quickly capture the man with his scarf.

The man himself would gripe at the Pro Hero. Yelling about how he couldn't use his quirk and how unfair it was. Shouta wouldn't offer a response to the man, simply typing on his phone for the police to move in on the area.

They'd already been on their way, having received a call from the woman who'd had her purse stolen. The man had been taken into custody, Aizawa gave a short statement, and the woman was reunited with her purse.