wouldyoupleasegonadatewithme?

Summary:

You read that right, that's the title. Anyway, Izuku isn't sure who he should fear, the ugly suit clad All Might or his chackling adoptive father. Also, Hado's tired of waiting and she'll be damned if Izuku doesn't go on a date with her soon.

Beginning Notes:

Alright, this chapter is more so transition than anything, and the next one will be two. Then onto cannon, because I dragged Izuku's first year out long enough and I'd like some time to focus on other fics. :D

Hope you all enjoyed, support on this fic has been wonderful and I've greatly appreciated it!

<-->

The next few days hadn't gone well for Izuku, he'd been tired, worried, and somewhat withdrawn from everyone around him. Having a weight lifted off his chest felt wonderful but knowing that he'd lied and deceived his father figure hurt.

Though Nedzu took it in stride, looking the boy over, and doing his best to be there. He'd know something wasn't okay, ever since the boy was younger. He'd chalked it up to school yard shenanigans and nothing more than rough housing with friends.

At least that is what most of the parental books he'd read had said. Of course, the man knew how to deal with children, had for most of his life. But taking care of one child and encouraging the development of several was far different.

Izuku was his son, the person the mouse was supposed to protect. He didn't blame the greenette for anything. Izuku thought he was protecting himself and his father by lying. But, Nedzu knew, deep down, that things weren't right.

He would have the heads of those who'd caused his son harm, however figuring out who those people were was going to be difficult. Izuku wouldn't speak, Nedzu knew enough about the boy to understand why.

Always looking to protect others from the consequences they brought upon themselves.

However, what Nedzu did do was enroll the boy in weekly sessions with Hound Dog which would happen every Wednesday in the morning before classes. Izuku of course didn't object, simply nodding at the bear, mouse, thing in acceptance.

They'd grown apart once more, though Nedzu hated to see it. He understood that Izuku needed time. Needed to heal from everything that had happened and Nedzu wasn't one to push him in that regard.

Though, the boy had been pushed mentally and physically throughout the previous few days. Mr. Aizawa had begun to train the boy as promised, and Nedzu had begun showing the boy different strategies for understanding the phycological effects of quirks.

Nedzu understood that the subject was very important to both Izuku's development and his overall wellbeing. Understanding that quirks weren't everything and that no matter what quirk one was given, it did not qualify as a 'villain's' quirk was important for Izuku to know.

Of course, the boy already knew the subject deeply but understand the physical effects society has placed on a quirked user is something the boy would likely not be well versed in. The subject often didn't come up in normal schools, save for those who'd opted to take a class on the subject.

<-->

A month passes and things are different.

Izuku wasn't exactly sure how to explain it. Firstly, had been when he had walked into Nedzu's office for his usual morning meeting. Of course, it wasn't absurd to see what stood before him but it was rather surprising.