First Impressions Aren't Always Good

Summary

The first day of Izuku's 2nd year at Yuuei high doesn't go how he expected it, though you can't blame him for giving his uncle coffee or expelling a certain purple grape.

Beginning Notes

I didn't get anything written this week unfortunately, I've been studying for an exam that's tomorrow along with studying earlier in this week for a Criminology exam. I got an A on that so, I'm happy. But, anyway I've got a term paper coming up so likely even less will get done this week. Still, there is a backlog of chapters ifor this fic, just my others may take a while.

Anyway, thanks for reading, support has been wonderful on this fic and I very much appreciate it!

The acceptance rate was as small as it always had been. 1 in 300 students had been accepted to any of the courses. Four of those accepted were recommendation students while the rest participated in the entrance exam like normal. Of those accepted 35 were through the entrance exam and all four recommendations were for the hero course. One other student was transferred from another course.

They were split into two classes, 1-A and 1-B. Each with a total of 20 students each, split among two heroic's teachers.

'1-A, 1-A, come on where is it, again?' Izuku did his best to keep his composure, but worry began to set in, he couldn't for the life of him find Aizawa's classroom, having often just met the man in his office space.

He'd always done his best to avoid the man before attending Yuuei and with the teacher not having had a course last year, they'd just been in the gym or in a private setting.

Finally, as he neared the end of the hallway, he noticed the sign with the word 1-A written on it. 'Ahh right, near the end of the hallway. Kind fitting, isn't it?' He questioned as he looked upwards to the nearly 15ft door. "Very fitting Pilot."

'The most promising students in the country are in here.' He reassured himself, stealing his resolve, he just needed to enter that room and tackle his fate. But his mind still questioned itself, was this really what he should do. What if Bakugo or that other student is in his class...

That would suck.

Izuku let go of one small huff of air and pulled open the large door. "Get your feet off of that desk, NOW. It's only the first day and you're already disrespecting school property you cretin. It's disrespectful to the previous students and the manufacturer." The blue haired boy that Izuku still didn't know the name of was barking orders at Bakugou of all people.

"You're kidding me, right? Did your old school shove a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" A reply caught in the boy's throat as he tried to respond. It was just Izuku's luck that he'd be stuck with both of them.

"Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." The boy tried to back track and fix the footing the two had gotten off on, but it wouldn't work. The ashy blonde merely laughed in the boy's face with a smugness that could be likened to that of a dirty dog.

"Somie? So, you must think you're better than me? I'm so gonna have fun tearing you a new one."

"You would threaten me, your own classmate!?!" "Urg?" The blonde grunted back, but before others could truly respond they noticed the newcomer.

Iida walked over to the greenette fully set on having a conversation with him. "My name is Tenya Iida!" Yelled the boy as he power walked over to Izuku.