Left Behind - Who spiked Aizawa's coffee?

Summary:

If there was one event Izuku was not looking forward to, it was training camp. He should have never trusted Nedzu, and certainly should have expected the upperclassmen to leave him. Though at least Nejire still cares about him.

Beginning Notes:

Apparently I didn't publish this originally when I transferred everything and I never noticed. Sorry WattPad :P

<--->

The day of the training camp came, Nedzu had gladly helped Izuku pack. Knowing full well what was going to happen, he was more than happy to assist the boy. There were a few item's Izuku hadn't expected.

Mainly the bug spray, energy drinks, a couple different dietary bars for if he got hungry and burn/wound relevant spray. Was Nedzu planning for the kids to be badly hurt? Izuku didn't even want to know but at last would likely find out.

Izuku made it to U.A on time, barely catching the morning train having been occupied by Nedzu's cooking. The chimera had made a nice meal for the boy, knowing he wouldn't see him for over a week.

Just inside of the gates of Yuuei two buses were parked. One for class A and the other for class B, Izuku assumed. Aizawa was already waiting, a large group of students in front of him along with another teacher, possibly Snipe if Izuku remembered who taught 2-B.

All of Izuku's upperclassmen seemed at home with their respective sides, goofing off with their classmates and tossing out playful remarks at their opposing class.

"Hey, are you that one freshman from the Support Course?" Izuku looked up at a massive boy with toned muscles and dark scarlet eyes.

"Um, y-yeah, that's me." Izuku replies, a bit of a small frown growing on his face, he was still frightened by people he didn't know, mainly because of all the years of teasing from Kacchan.

"Aye, this guy over here is the freshman that was paired up with Hado and Mirio!" Izuku flinches at how loud the boy yells, the volume impossible for a normal human to make. Somewhat annoyed the boy dare forget Tamaki.

Everything went quiet for a moment, all seeming to collectively hold their breath. Then, the fighting and yelling and noise started again.

"The kid that beat Mirio?" One voiced, another yelled "Greeny!" Some buff kid already yelling in return "I wanna fight him!" Then another came in to yell at the other. "No way, me first!" Then Izuku could have sworn he heard Mirio say "You snooze, you lose, I fought him in the Sports Festival I want a rematch!" But that wasn't the end of it, a girl from 2-B Izuku suspected said "No fair, we all fought him!"

"That's enough!" Aizawa's voice cuts through the shouts, helped along with the flaring of his Quirk. "You can fight over my student when we get to camp. Get on the bus and try not to fool around too much. You're all in your second year. Set a good example for your underclassman."

The two classes roll their eyes in uncanny unison but did as the man said. Izuku followed Mr. Aizawa onto the class 1-A bus. Looking to him for guidance on where he should sit. But before he could ask the man, he was swept away by a certain bluenette. Giddy to have her first year on the bus. "Midory you're sitting with me!" She happily proclaimed.

With a very hasty and chaotic roll call, they pulled away from the curb and leave through the main gate of Yuuei.

<--->

The drive was loud and hectic, with the occasional reprimand from the class rep, a rather tall girl with no mutations, and the constant reminders from Aizawa and 2-A's homeroom teacher to stay calm. Izuku switches between looking at his phone and out the window along with chatting with Hado. Though truthfully the girl had more than talked his ear off by the time they're out of the city.