六/6

As the people that he called for were now gathered infront of him, he decided to discuss the more serious parts of the Future Facet.

"I hope you know why I asked for your presence?" he questioned staring ahead and making eye contact with them all.

"I assume it is about the Future Facet?"

"It is." the Hokage nodded slightly. "The Future Facet... I would like to know if you have noticed any suspicious behavior lately? Something that might be connected to this.."

"Are you suspecting one of us, Hokage-sama? This is degrading, I will rather you keep an eye on Ayako instead." Fugaku scowled. After all the Uchiha did for the village, they are still getting blamed for everything. 

No one reprimanded him, all of them could sense that there was another underlying reason to his outburst.

"This isn't me accusing you, Uchiha-sama. I would request you to not let that matter affect the one now at hand." 

Hiashi was awfully quiet today. Inoichi observed the man and wondered what had gotten into him.

Will they bring the Hyuga into this too? I will not allow it.

"Hokage-sama if I may, I agree with keeping a keen eye on Ayako." Shikaku interjected. "Ever since she came here, there is this feeling that things aren't the same. And I feel you must all agree with it."

Hiashi commented,"With how she came running the day of Hinata's attempted kidnapping."

Fugaku added, "Revealing not much of what she knows and nothing of how she knows."

"This all points to one conclusion. She.. even if she might not be the cause.. plays a major and important role in the current events." 

The same thought was  in their heads as they concluded their meeting,                                                       Who actually was Ayako?

An enraged nine tails can be seen behind bars. Infront of it, a man who looks like the Fourth Hokage and Naruto can be seen.

"Is that the Nine Tails?!"

"What's it doing with Naruto?!"

The adults panicked on the inside, they weren't ready for this.

"I guess it was bound to happen anyway." The hokage rubbed his head.

"What?" Naruto questioned curious and interested.

"My guess is that you'll find out soon, but if you don't...."

"I worked it into the seal spell so that I would appear within your psyche, should the seal ever be broken to the point your sprouted the eight tails. I really wanted to avoid that since I had no desire to see you again ... nine tails. But then, I did look forward to seeing my son as a young man. So, I'll call it even."