十八/ 18

The video starts with a glimpse of the dark night sky

A voice is hear, "Wood Style: Cutting Sprigs!" The attack manages to take down a number of ninjas who got pierced with the pieces of wood, from both front and back.

"Wood Style?!"

"Just try to evade them!" 

A large boulder is managed to be stopped to be a pink-haired female.

"SAKURA??" A blonde haired female shakes her friend. "That's you?" 

"Apparently so, Ino." 'I look so cool!!' her inner voice added.

"My rotation can't keep up." A young male with long-tied hair speaks, his headband loosening from his head in the process as he tried to keep up. 

"Neji!!" the team that has apparently bonded in this short time points.

Hiashi gives himself an inner nod of approval, it doesn't seem like he has failed his brother.

The headband doesn't have the Leaf symbol on it.

"Why doesn't his headband have the leaf symbol..?" 

"It's got an inscription written on it that says 'shinobi' instead."

Shikaku thinks out louds, "I might have an idea... but we'll have to see first."

"Thank you, Neji." Naruto says as he runs towards an enemy with a spiking, spiraling ball of chakra in his hands.

"What is that?"

"It looks kind of like a rasengan" Jiraiya answers, imitating the way a rasengan is, in his hands.

"Maybe a modified version, he is Minato's son. Of course he would be the one to end up doing such." he compliments, cautiously in case Naruto still does not have a positive reaction to his father.

He throws the shuriken shaped chakra towards the unknown enemy, calling it 'Rasen Shuriken.'

A huge hand can be seen, it sweeps through the ninjas like they are mere ants.

"What on earth?!"

A Hyuga comes into view, "Eight Trigrams: Airl Wall!" he tries his best to keep the enemy from harming more of their people.

"There's too many... Hinata and Neji's won't be sufficient." An older voice of concern is heard.

Hinata stands in front of Naruto who was unaware of the coming danger, she was willing to give her life for the boy she loved.

"Hinata.." Naruto called out softly, seeing the girl protecting his future self.

Hinata was kind of surprised with what her future self did, but at the same time she also came to the conclusion that Naruto is special.