七/7

A man with red hair could be seen standing on a make-shift podium

A man with red hair could be seen standing on a make-shift podium. To a few, he looked intimidating and seemed to carry a sense of authority.

"Does anyone know who he is?"
The question was followed by silence indicating that no one present in that room knew who he was.

The shot changes to present the people on the podium from the back.

"Well then, Gaara. You're the commander of this army. When you are ready, please say a few words." the silver haired man on his left, who is dressed in Konoha attire said to him.

"Is that Kakashi?"

"I think so. He is the only silver haired ninja we know of."

"You've been appearing in almost all of these, Kakashi."

Numerous sounds of agreements followed that statement. While the ninja in question, was staring in his on-screen self, seemingly in deep thought.

"I, too was once full of hatred and power. I was a Jinchurki."

"He is a jinchuriki too?" Naruto asked, interested.

"I believe he is the Kazekage's son Gaara, he also is the jinchuriki of the one tailed beast, Shukaku."

"I was no different than the Akatsuki now. However, a certain ninja from Konoha stopped me! He shed tears for me, his enemy. Even though I hurt him, he still called me his friend!"

"That ninja sounds great! I wonder who he is?" wondered Naruto, not aware that the ninja in question would be his future self.

"He does sound quite kind. The person on the screen also seems to consider him a close friend."

"Do you think the person he's referring to is yet to be born?" Inoichi asked Shikaku in a voice just above a whisper.

"I think I already have a clue as to who he is." answered Shikaku.

"The moment we understand each other's pain, the malice will dissappear."

"This is true. Once everyone finds a common ground, understands each other sufferings, realizes that they aren't the only one who goes through everything they do. And finds people from other nations that can relate to them. We would be much more in tune."

"But I must also add that this would not mean that there will be no more hatred or violence, but it would certainly push  us to the better and unify us more."

"We're all one and it's all been because we've been affected by the Akatsuki!"

"The Akatsuki doesn't seem to be something good, Jiraiya."

"I will look more into it, Hokage-sama."

The shot changes to a red moon with marks like those on a sharingan.

"Well, this is not looking so nice."

"The moon turned into a sharingan."

"Better than it turning into a monster and eating us all alive."

"We don't know if it is indeed truly a sharingan."

"We are now only.... ninjas.
If you still have anything against Suna after this, then I will give you my head, after this war is over!"

"Why would his death be that important to people who have anything against Suna?"

"I'm guessing he might be the Kage of Suna in the future. However, this is just a guess."

"He looks young for a kage, but it's the future so you never know, I guess..."

"Maybe he was qualified or maybe the old Kazekage died."

"They both sound plausible enough."

"I want to protect this world! However, I'm too young, and naive to do so! I need all of you to give me your strength!"

"He knows what he is talking about. He also has a way with words. It's weird though, the current Sand would not accept him." comments Shikaku.

"He is winning the people's favors by speaking the way he is."

"Smart man.. or.. kid?"

"Anyhow, we now know that there is going to be a war."

"And the cause is this Akatsuki group."

'Why can't everything just be peaceful, troublesome..' thought a kid as he stared at the dark screen.

Ayako's notes:

1.Gaara's speech (The Fourth Ninja War)

Gaara's speech (The Fourth Ninja War)