十七/ 17

The screen opens up with a grown-up TenTen, "Here I come Lee!"

A girl no older than 8 paid attention to the screen with keen eyes.

The camera then pans towards a grown-up Rock Lee unwrapping the bandages on his hand.

The both of them jump up and meet in the middle of a waterfall.

TenTen unscrolls a huge statue-type of thing and launches it towards Lee.

"What's that?" Choji asked.

"I believe she is a weapon user."

"A weapons user?"

"Yes, I mean, someone who uses weapons to fight."

"That sounds cool."

Then he wraps the weapon with his unwrapped bandages as swift as an eagle, "Omote Renga."

"Wow!" Rock Lee praised his older self.

The weapon's weight must have been a little too much for him as he gets dragged down with the falling statue, screaming at the top of his lungs and splashing right into the water.

Snorts escaped a few while the said person just turned a little red.

The screen then changes to show Might Guy who has three kids running behind him, along with him.

"Yes!" Guy yelled out in a moment of happiness, calling his students to spend time with them when they get done for the day.

In a clean transition, it shows them doing pushups, "1123,1124,1125,1126....", doing pullups, "1156,1157,11158,1159,1160..."

"1000'S?? Guy you're making them train too much." Kurenai gave her opinion on their training style.

"This way their flames of youth will burn bright!!" Guy responded in an overly passionate voice.

The two boys seemed to be able to keep up with their teacher's youthfulness while TenTen still lacked youth.

'Poor my future self,' a thought ran across the girl's mind.

The screen goes black again and then turns back on with a kick towards Guy by TenTen which he easily blocks. Guy is faced with continuous attacks from the three of them but he doesn't even break a sweat.

"I'm in the spring of youth at full power!" Rock Lee yells, recharging himself. 

"Oh no..." "Oh yes...!" Guy retorted.

The three of them went to attack him again which Guy countered with, "Severe... Leaf Hurricane!" The counter blew them all away like they were mere leaves that just got swept.

"ouch"

"That's how youth should be!" Guy exclaimed opening his arms as he looked at the genins who were nowhere near giving up despite the number he had done on them, "Hit me with all your might!" he ordered.

The three of them made their way forward, weak and tired, they all collectively punched him in the face at the same time.

"Well.. that packed quite  a punch...."

Guy yelled out with a huge smile forming on his face, "The three of you..." he enveloped them all in a hug, "...all pass!"

The scene cuts again to show Rock Lee having abandoned his old clothes for green spandex going down the 'Guy route'.

"All right."

"It seems I have directed another young leaf to the fountain of youth." Guy nodded as if he just turned water into wine.

"We already saw him wearing it before." Asuma inputted.

"But now it's confirmed" Guy wasn't fazed, "I have accomplished my greatest accomplishment." 

Guy speaks, "You qualify to participate in the Chunin exams.. There haven't been rookies in the Chunin Exams lately... but"

"Well.. I'd like to test myself to see how strong I am... but I don't deserve to take the test at my present level." Rock Lee concluded.

"Really? If I got the chance I wouldn't pass it up." Naruto thought out loud.

"That's because you're still a kid." Shisui added in.

"I'll pass it off too." Neji remained in a side with Rock Lee.

"Huh? Neji, you'd make it to chunin in no time!" TenTen commented in disbelief. 

After thinking for some time, TenTen finally said with a bright smile, "Let's trained hard and take the next exam together." 

"That's so sweet." Chieko cooed.

"How old are you now?" Shikaku asked Rock Lee.

"Seven, sir!" "No need to call me sir." Shikamaru snorted from his place at the title.

"Oh, sorry. Mister Nara." Shikaku inwardly cringed at the honorific .

"Anyhow, not taking the exam in your first year would mean you might just be taking it with the my son's batch.. if they decide to do it..."

Guy let out youthful tears as the screen turned dark.

"I'm proud of you all." Guy hugged his future students.

"It's not happened yet." Neji grumbled trying to himself from his future teacher's grip.

"But it will.. young Leaf."

Ayako's notes:

1.Team Guy intro (kind of)

Team Guy intro (kind of)