十一/11

The scene opens up with a guy who has orange hair and is clad in a black robe with red clouds on it

Jiraiya's breath hitches as a close up of the guy's face is shown, and his eyes narrow as he sees the face, thinking the guy looks kind of familiar.

Naruto is shown to have been on the ground with Chakra rods restricting his movement.

This makes most occupants in the room gasp in worry and concern for the young boy.

Suddenly, footsteps are heard and a purple breeze passes by to show a grown up Hinata Hyuga trying to protect Naruto.

"HINATA!" Shouts were heard as they recognized the young girl.

"I won't let your hurt Naruto anymore." announces Hinata as she takes a protective stance near him.

"This might be a bad time to say this but," Ayako turns to look at the girl next to her, "Protective much?"

It might not seem to mean anything of importance to others but it brought a blush to the little girl's face.

Hinata knew she liked Naruto, but she didn't know if it went passed the boundaries of 'I like you because you are wonderful, that's it."

She quickly tried to change her thinking, she was for too young to be concerned with trying to win Naruto over. Especially given how her father seemed to be looking at Naruto, it made her feel happy kind of. Her father cared for her still. But she felt worried for the poor boy. Not because she liked him or anything though.

"Why'd you come out here? Get away quickly! You're no match." reprimands the boy who was still bound to the ground.

"Rude."

"I know.
I'm just being selfish."

"No, you're not."

"What are you talking about? Don't put yourself in danger like this!" he shouts at her feeling worried for the girl.

"Well, this is a side of Naruto I never thought I'd see. You grew up"

"I'm here because I want to
This time....
I'm going to show you, Naruto.
I was always crying and giving up before even trying."

"Hinata....."

"I made the wrong turns so many times... But you helped me find my way and take the correct path, Naruto."

"Hinata" started Yamanaka Misato. "You are brave, if this is who you turn out to be. Then your mother must be proud. Remember to blossom into a beautiful Clematis."

"Thank you! I will try to." The timid girl answered a little quicker than she wanted, she didn't know she was gonna be the center of attention.

A smile graced the lady's mouth and she recalled her friendship with the beautiful Clematis blossom of her time.