*十四 / 14

An angry nine tails is seen behind a cage while Naruto's outside

A few of screams were heard by the people in the occupants.

"Hey, still doing the evil glare, are we?"

"How can you talk so casually with the nine-tails?!"scolded Mrs.Yamanaka.

"I-I don't know!"Naruto tried defending himself unsuccessfully.

It zoomed in on the nine-tails eyed, Blood red.

"This is horrible."Ayato muttered.

"Where did the real you go? I can't sense him!" The Nine Tails demanded

Naruto levitated off the ground and broke the nine-tails seal.

Kakashi's eyes narrowed, he might not have been included in 'serious' talks but he knew that removing the seal would just free the nine-tails.

As the nine-tails came out of the ground blood thirsty, the scene changed.

It showed Naruto with an unfamiliar man in an unfamiliar setting and they were bumping hands. They realized the man was the eight-tails owner as the two conversed.

"The eight tails owner?"questioned Shisui.
"The Raikage's brother."stated the Hokage.

The eight tails was seen helping Naruto in his fight with the nine tails.

They kept watching the scene intently. Interested about the boy's fate. They were unsure what would happen, a boy challenging the monstrous nine-tails.

A woman with a glow appeared as Naruto was transported to a place that glowed the same.
She called outin a soft voice, "Naruto.. Try to guess who I am."

"Kushina." soft whispers could be heard around the room. The people who did not know her were waiting for the information to be revealed.

Naruto stared intently at her, "Did you figure it out yet?"the woman asked with joy in her voice. Naruto blew off, "You, you're the Kyuubi's true form, aren't you?!"

The people who knew the identity of the woman facepalmed.

She hit him on the head denying such claims in a comedic manner. She then said with embarrassment, "I've tried to stop doing it, but it happens when I get agitated."she continued, "Minato, he didn't say anything, did he?"she then started with a smile "That's right, I'm your-"she was interrupted when Naruto went in for a hug.